Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom and Samie are literally at the centre of all the bitchy chats

Reactions: 33
I Couldnt give a duck about Rosie and Casey, two stupid cunts, they'll be dumped soon , stop wasting time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I remembering wrong or is Rosie actually blaming Ron for something she said to him? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Samie's not nice.
No, she's not, she never has been. From the moment I started watching (about 2 weeks ago 😅) I have thought what a tit stirring b*tch she is.

I don't know why anyone confides in or tells her anything cause as soon as they turn their backs she's spewing out what they have just said regardless of the intent behind it.

She's a snake, along with Shaq and Tanya and Jess.

Reactions: 21
This series is that boring that the producers are drumming up dramas out of nothing.

Reactions: 11
Actually want Ron and Lana to win, I think they’re prob the most normal couple now. You don’t need to be all over your partner to like them. Shaq and Tanya’s relationship is a joke and after the challenge now they think they are in a position to give relationship advice 😂 they are blowing Ron’s words completely out of proportion, it’s like Chinese whispers everytime they retell the story it has bits added to it x

Reactions: 20
Rosie’s so desperate to be “in”, she has such a high opinion of herself and the fact she’s resorting to these lengths to be relevant is killing me off. Have some bleeping dignity babe. The way the majority of them all gang up on each other is actually quite concerning and nasty.

It’s like they turn on someone new over something trivial every few days 🥴

Reactions: 20
we need to bring back diaries, why’s everyone such a chattie pattie

Reactions: 2
Lana having it out you musy be joking, she couldnt have it out with a kitten, she'd tit herself if Rosie told her to duck off lets be real

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.