Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of these lot get along. The divide in the group is terrible 🤣

Reactions: 17
Wish Rosie would disappear. Not like die or anything mad like that, just poof, vanish to the black hole where all my bobby pins end up.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The chance of Casey not taking it to heart is like tit from a rocking horse.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t Jessie offended two days ago because people were accusing her of playing a game behind her back…..?

Reactions: 28
Jessie I love you and have defended you non stop but pipe down on saying Ron has a game plan and is fake, it wasnt that long people said that about you, practice what you preach hun

Reactions: 29
They should just bring the final forward the show is finished at this point. witch island having the same bleeping convos over and over in different little groups 🥱😴

Reactions: 6
Hang on. Didn't Rosie tell Ron that Casey would seek out the boys instead of her?
He just repeated it back to her.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had to turn it off tonight as they are all pissing me off! Worst season of love island ever this is.

Reactions: 8
Someone said Rosie’s tits remind them of an Aero and I can’t unsee it now, especially in this blue bikini. Doing her no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.