Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Claudia gonna bring out a self help, female empowerment book about being an independent women who doesn't need a man titled ''I'm not an option'' coming Christmas 2023!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jt2020

VIP Member
Why do these girls say love you to each other when they all OBVIOUSLY hate each other?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LoXLo

VIP Member
Excuse me Rosie? Why Kai and Sanam they’re the most genuine, she’s got too much to say for a newbie.

Reactions: 26
Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
Indiyah’s doing well for herself. I would say the best out of the girls

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Interesting how the gang of bullies never pick on Kai and Sanam.
They really are the alpha couple and have removed themselves from all the nonsense.
The gang think the public hate Lana and Ron so they are easy targets. I think they are all in for a shock.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
No, Rosie, you didn’t misconstrue anything by accident. They were all slagging off Ron so you thought you’d pipe up to get involved and feel like you’re part of the gang. Now it’s backfired on you. Lame.

iieee

VIP Member
If I was in this villa I think I'd be spending the rest of my days in a duvet fort in a dark corner somewhere to get away from the bitching my god.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

jadach

VIP Member
jessie making comments about casey jumping from claudia to rosie as if will didn’t kiss layla on day 1 of casa -and will and jessie were at a stronger point too, he had you crying for 40 days and 40 nights .

claudia this, claudia that, she shouldve left with claudia if she likes her this much

Attachments

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
For me Jessie is now my least liked islander. I find her fake and defensive. I don’t think she’s proper friends with anyone in there and everything out of her mouth is just fake boss girl bullshit that doesn’t mean anything.

• Heart

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
I take back anything nice I said about Martin. He's a bloody weirdo

Urgh so crass.

I could have told you that within the first 5 mins of him appearing in Casa! He was just there for clout and trying to act upon whatever dumb advice, Dami had given him. I didn't take to him at all.

Even him eating popcorn, on movie night, was so contrived. He knew the cameras would pick up on it - and voila, a meme is born!

I like Rosie. I dunno why she's so disliked in here. Glad she called Jessie out on her BS. How are you gonna indirect people TO THEIR FACES and when called out on it, blame it on other people. Say it with your chest girl, or STFU!!🙄 I can't stand Jessie! I side -eyed her the second she made a play for Will.

• Heart