Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossipgal101

I so wanted to love this season because I adore Maya Jama but the cast are absolutely awful. The bitchiest, most two faced, fake, nasty bunch of people you could throw together. I actually feel sorry for Ron they are always at him for something, his only friend in there has been Kai.

I used to like Tom and Sammie but they are just as bad as the rest, shit stirring and playing innocent. Kai and Sanam need to win, they are the realest in there and I think they genuinely have a connection. Can't see any other couple lasting although I hope Ron and Lana do just to shove it in everyone's face who have been calling him a game player.

Reactions: 29
I’ve had to come on here to express my anger at tonight’s episode. Samie is such a bitch and the rest of them aren’t any better! They’ve picked on Ron - thank god he has lana, Kai and Sanam to back him. Poor lad.

shaq & Will have shown their true colours too. They’re little immature bitches

She literally apologised to both of them.
If you are going to criticise people, at least based it on truth.
She barely apologised to Martin and she only did it because Olivia made her.
If you’re going to keep defending someone make sure they deserve it. Honestly your defending Tanya is crazy.

• Heart

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Oh shut up Shaq, Tanya has proven to be a liar and you crawled back to her you sap 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Shaq is getting slaughtered on Twitter. Deservedly.
Keeping telling someone 'it's just a joke' when that person is patently pissed off and has repeatedly asked them to stop is really unpleasant. Like 'it's only banter'.
I imagine on another day Tom might have found it funny and gone along with it, but last night he didn't and they should have respected that - not badgered him to suddenly be fine. Its like when small children do or say something really stupid, and when told to stop just keep on doing it because they get a bit embarassed about being in the wrong.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Wasn’t Jessie offended two days ago because people were accusing her of playing a game behind her back…..?

Reactions: 28

Beth1980

VIP Member
IMO Tom did well to keep calm, he repeatedly asked them to stop and they didn't and feelings/emotions will build quickly in there as they are all together 24/7.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
The tattoo just says to me someone who’s actually very vanilla and trying to prove different
---
There's nothing wrong with being Vanilla, and there's nothing wrong with not being into PDA on TV. Like that's her business

Sex in the cinema toilets is gross though. Imagine your shagging and some kid comes in excited about toystory 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I think at some point they said tonight that Tom and Samie can bite really quickly... seems they are both quite highly-strung. Tom should have tried to laugh it off a bit more.... they goaded the hell out of him and seemed to really enjoy it.
Tom definitely misses Claudia
Under the circumstances I thought they were both pretty restrained tbh. It's not easy to "laugh something off" when a bunch of utter twats have made the same "joke" at your expense for the 20th time.

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
I really don't care who wins this season, as I don't particularly like any of them. I dunno how Lana got picked for this show, she must have actually had a personality during auditons!

Jessie jars my soul and I guarantee she will ditch Will, once the attention from the press dies down and she's secured enough collabs. Shaq took it too far last night. Tanya was right in telling him so too.

After they meet their families I tend to lose interest. I never watch the final dates (other than to see what the girl's outfits are like), or the actual final. I just sporadically tune in, to see who've voted off and eventually crowned as winners.

This season has been weird. I think I'm getting too old for this shit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Though Maya went soft on her tbh.
Olivia was a twat towards Kai for frigging days. Not just in the heat of the recoupling moment. She hounded the poor man.
Yes, kudos to him - he completely grey-rocked her 😂 he didn’t even pie her in snog, marry, pie - she’s irrelevant to him. The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.
---
Last week they were all starting on Jessie and now Ron(!)

Samie is unbelievable. For days, she’s been someone who appeared to be mainly nice and not taking anything too seriously. Then today, she’s turned into Regina George, with a nasty, hard look on her face as she goes around stirring.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don't get Will's reasoning for picking Shaq and Tanya as game players because of Casa Amor. Surely if Tanya wanted to play the game, she would have behaved at Casa Amor?
Also if Shaq and Tanya are game players because of Casa Amor, the same applies to Will and Jessie.
Nah I feel like Tanya knew exactly what she was doing. The classic storyline of someone going to casa, coming back with someone else and then going for the redemption arc. It just hasn’t worked out that way for her because she’s an utter dick.

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Am I remembering wrong or is Rosie actually blaming Ron for something she said to him? 🙃

• Haha

Too Much

VIP Member
I didn't like how Casey told Rosie she should 'hold her tongue' or something like that when she challenged Jessie. I'm glad that Tom was there and said that Rosie didn't do anything wrong and was just sticking up for herself.

Particularly gross coming from a man to a woman imo.

Especially 'sore' since Casey doesn't seem to hold back in expressing himself, so is a hypocrite. Maybe like someone said upthread he has a different - meeker - standard for women (n)

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Nah those scenes last night were vile. Everyone forming a semi circle around Tom and taking it in turns to take shots - schoolyard behaviour! If I was Tom I would've launched that trophy into the pool.

The hypocrisy of Casey's behaviour after he called Tom out for 'not having his back' in the Snog Marry Avoid challenge. He reminds me of the small weak kid at school who sided with the bullies so he doesn't get picked on himself.

And I seem to remember Tom literally cradling Shaq outside the villa as he cried over Tanya. These boys are trash. I never thought I would be on Tom's side but he seems the most emotionally intelligent out of the lads.

They might as well give Kai and Sanam the money at this point because everyone else is a wanker.
Will, Casey and Shaq should be ashamed of themselves for the way they behaved towards Tom last night. What was a little joke after sports day devolved into an appalling pile-on that was nothing to do with the blue team losing. Casey saying about ‘poke the bear’ is as despicable as where that expression came from. I’m sure Tom will never be quite the same with them whatever he shows on the outside. I wish he’d launched the trophy and the three of them into the pool although he’d have been slated for overreacting. Considering on the edit that they must have shown him staying stop at least 10 times, goodness knows how long it went on. Team Tom all the way.