Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Ron let’s be real you had more sexual chemistry with Tanyel, you’ve settled for Lana because the islanders pressured you to.

Reactions: 24

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Shaq and Tanya are such busybodies, talking about forgiveness… Shaq you’ve forgave Tanya how many times? Can’t stand those pair😭

skyehigh

Chatty Member
I generally am pro-Shaq (more than other people!) but he definitely misses the mark sometimes. He's the person who carries on a joke once it's died and makes it a bit awkward - can't necessarily read the room that well.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Erm Tanya is making an interesting choice here to bitch TO SHAQ about Lana being too forgiving. If Shaq takes on board what she's saying and realises that being too forgiving isn't a good thing then when will that leave her? 😂 Her lack of self-awareness annoys me so much but also fascinates me. She seems to genuinely not realise that the things she bitches about also apply to her own situation. Weirdo.

• Haha
Olivia doing damage control, she's not sorry at all! also Maya do not dare compare Ekin su and Davide to Olivia and maxwell, they'll be broken up in a month

LoXLo

VIP Member
Kai’s family saying what needs to be said, he didn’t have anything to apologise for

LoXLo

VIP Member
The dynamics are truly awful this year, so two faced and bitchy, they love a pile on too.

Danniixx1

I don’t get why so many people like Claudia , she isn’t the worse but her actions towards Casey were not it . They weren’t even together that long yet alone official

Jt2020

VIP Member
I’m feeling a bit sorry for Casey and Rosie just being thrown under the bus for being the couple together the shortest

Reactions: 23

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Casey doesn’t even seem like he is into Rosie? Looks at almost everything except her face whenever they’re talking and was more upset about being called out for bad fashion sense in the challenge than All of the other relationship related categories
He was only really into Claudia when Lana didn't want him. His ego was boosted by the public vote that followed, but he saw Rosie as a chance to move on and have a new storyline.

I liked him initially, but can't forget that poster that said they went to Uni with him and he's an awful person. I'd like to hear more, if you're lurking!

I haven’t actually watched it but caught up via tiktok. Heard Tanya was being delusional again. I also think Shaq’s behaviour is the realisation that he shouldn’t have taken Tanya back. As in, it’s not been portrayed as this “sweet love story” he was possibly hoping for. In contrast to Lana & Ron - however, their situations are completely different but I reckon in Shaq’s eyes he’s taken that vote as “the public were fine with them two so agreed but not him & Tanya” he’s just coming across as a dick now (& I was a Shaq fan) probably because he realises he’s got no chance of getting the money/to the final. Then when they get outside, Tanya is going to either cheat/dump him 🤣 think that vote hit home for him that he’s got to come out & face the music
I agree with what you said and I think it shows Shaq isn’t that genuine and just wanted to win. He thought they’d be portrayed as star-crossed lovers but he just looks like a mug and he knows it

• Heart
that Rosie is getting to big for her boots and far to opinionated for someone who just got here, pipe down luv! in the first look shhe throws out Kai and Sanam for most gameplaying couple-fuck off, between that, her disgusting jokes and comments to Tom and her views on Jessie after a day, don't like her at all, get in the bin

• Heart
  • Wow