Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
sounds terrible but im glad Olivia has been humbled and realises that everyone hated her and her plan backfired, you cant be that much of a cunt and expect to be liked

Reactions: 25

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I wasn’t keen on Ron in the beginning but tbh, I feel like he’s become a big target for a lot of them. Crazy how he was initially the most popular guy and now Tom is - and he’s been attacked by quite a few more of them now. He’s been being so nice towards Rosie after she lied, and if someone did that to me mate, I’d be calling her every name under the sun, the cheeky bitch.

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Why does no one believe Ron and Lana? It's just so obvious from Rosies tone of voice she's trying to make herself out to be a victim

Everyone claims to be Lanas friend and then don't believe her

Laika1234

VIP Member
I agree, and this is why I wouldn’t vote for her. I don’t think she has done enough to deserve winning the whole show. Obviously, she’s beautiful and seems nice enough but I’m not convinced that her relationship with Tom has the depth of some of the other couples. And I’m not sure if I see them still being together in a year.
I agree with you on the depth. I think they really fancy each other but I don’t know if they’d last outside. Having said that I’d rather they win then Lana and Ron who have done nothing but smugly sit there since casa. Lana checked out weeks ago. She gives the show nothing. Ron at least tries to get involved.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Can we get Shaq and Tanya out asap please man they are both so irritating! Shaq is so mad he was in the bottom he tries to deflect it by saying Tom is a sore loser. These remaining Islanders are the worst I really don’t care who wins at this point

Dollenganger

VIP Member
My interpretation of what Ron said was that there are couples that have different trajectories and that the one he mentioned could be said of him and Lana.

They all seem desperate to make Ron look bad. But the truth speaks for itself and they are twisting things.

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Olivia didn’t physically drag her over to apologise to Martin but she was verbally forceful to the effect that Tanya had no choice but to apologise, Tanya really didn’t want to do this. And you really don’t have to validate your point by keep repeating it is your opinion, of course it is, just as what I have typed up here is my opinion.
I think why shows Tanya up as well is that she had to be told to apologise. She was so rude to him all week, embarrassed him in front of everyone and only apologised because she was told to. She literally didn’t think she’d done anything wrong and judging by her reaction to the vote she still doesn’t.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Will, Casey and Shaq should be ashamed of themselves for the way they behaved towards Tom last night. What was a little joke after sports day devolved into an appalling pile-on that was nothing to do with the blue team losing. Casey saying about ‘poke the bear’ is as despicable as where that expression came from. I’m sure Tom will never be quite the same with them whatever he shows on the outside. I wish he’d launched the trophy and the three of them into the pool although he’d have been slated for overreacting. Considering on the edit that they must have shown him staying stop at least 10 times, goodness knows how long it went on. Team Tom all the way.
Exactly! The three of them sniggering 'it was only a stupid game' shows that they completely missed the point. It was never about losing the sports day - it was being the butt of a joke that stopped being funny hours earlier. I hate those people who don't know when enough is enough.

I'm sure it will all be swept away tonight and they'll be friends again but Shaq, Casey and Will have shown an ugly side to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 24