Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Hold on, why is Jessie placing blame on Shaq and Tanya? Casey, Lana and Ron have all said she’s fake?

Reactions: 3

Jas28

Chatty Member
Is olive oil for real . I’d stay quiet if I was her . She still probably think she is victim and was painted wrong
I mean your family will be proud of you unless you’ve done some heinous crime or something

maghy7

C43102CC-723B-47B1-93FB-1404B0F8F5AE.jpeg

do you think this lot will get much work from the show? This season hasn’t been the best

BDY_97

VIP Member
If we are being unbiased, none of the couples should be judging the other couples.

Ron explored like 3 girls before deciding to settle on Lana.
We have spoken to death about Shaq and Tanya's past so I don't need to remind you.
Tom entertained Lydia at CA. He kissed her as well. Samie was talking to Ryan until she got the ick.
Will kissed Layla on the very first night.
Casey entertained Cynthia while with Claudia.
Kai went through quite a few girls before Sanam.
The most innocent couple is probably Kai and Sanam. All of the other couples have things that we can judge them for.
Well no, but the whole point in the challenge is to judge/rank them? I don’t think anyones denying any of the points you mentioned but they have to pick someone.

jadach

VIP Member
Sorry but I find it very suspicious that everyone is saying "Who voted in this"

I don't trust ITV2
it was on the app. and tbf most of them weren’t that far off. i don’t know why they don’t advertise the votes more.

9Pine

VIP Member
Tom comes off as an airhead. How did they place on most intelligent couples?
---
They are trying to give Ron the Jake treatment and he's not having it. Leave him to it, Lana's gon' stick beside him.
Was it the word ‘platonically’ that he had never heard before in his life? Yes, he’s a thick footballer but his looks (and thighs) will carry him so I’ll overlook it!

jadach

VIP Member
To stay relevant I guess 🤔.. which I understand as they don’t get long to do so (whether they’re worth it in the first place is a separate conversation) but there’s a line, some things are actually private.
Otherwise can someone help me here: I recently saw a clip of Martin [two other people present, one was the presenter, the third person is a woman] Martin says he’s gonna present four FACTS to the viewers, he proceeds to do so leaving the other two open-mouthed and gasping. OK, I need a translator here, I’m from an Italian family but lived most of my life here in London and consider I have a good command of English but I didn’t understand one word he said. Can anyone help please.
yh that was the clip i was referring to. i couldn’t understand everything he said but he did say along the lines of “i would f*** tanya on the outside in ways you can’t imagine” (he said this to shaq) and said that shaq crying was because of what martin said to him not tanya. i’m gonna watch it again, to see if i can get it

all these casa ppl do is talk too much until they’re hated, it’s like there’s a casa curse

Last edited:

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Will will either go for the world record for number of air humps performed in 5 minutes, or some farming bollocks.
Samie will do tap dancing.
Sanam will play an instrument badly and everyone will seal clap at how 'hilarious' it is
Tom will kick a football around
Tanya will do a shit roast of everyone causing Shaq to punch Ron in the face for not laughing hard enough.
Bring it on 😉

• Haha