Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Nah I feel like Tanya knew exactly what she was doing. The classic storyline of someone going to casa, coming back with someone else and then going for the redemption arc. It just hasn’t worked out that way for her because she’s an utter dick.
I would be very surprised if Shaq or Tanya went on Love Island with any expectation of winning.
If Tanya had watched previous series, she would have known that she can't mess up in anyway and still be liked.

Reactions: 2

PondersLondon

Shaq is fake asf I’m my opinion for holding those opinions of Ron and Lana. Also is embarrassing and hypocrite weren’t you crying and vomiting over dirty dishes and a kissing challenge.
We don't know why Shaq said it. I am going to wait until the episode airs before judging Shaq.
---
Anyone else find Lana is like a robot? She doesn’t seem to have much craic with the girls. Shes only ever been seen parroting off whatever Liv is droning on about and then when liv leaves she has zero reaction. She’s just so… meh.
She is boring. She gives nothing to the show at all. However, the Islanders love her so maybe she is getting a dodgy edit.
---
I just think he could have taken it on the chin
Not excusing Shaq but he would have backed off if Tom hadn't reacted much.

Reactions: 2

lalalala88

VIP Member
Just seen a clip of the Reality with Will podcast and again Martin has picked Kai as his favourite islander. He does seem to be saying that consistently …with the exception of that other podcast that was mentioned above but wonder if the person listening to that other podcast maybe picked Martin up wrong.

sorry, I’m feeling lazy and don’t want to scroll back to find the post by the person referring to that other podcast so appreciate most people reading this post won’t know what I’m talking about.

Reactions: 1