Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenn00

Have a feeling Claudia will unfortunately. Not necessarily lots of work or successful but think she'll make sure she gets her face everywhere. She has the connections especially with daddy being who he is.

Some of the Casa girls will hang around like Antigone from last year. Martin will continue to dish the dirt. They'll all last for a few months and then disappear. Last year was the same, other than Ekin Su, Gemma the rest has disappeared mostly unless you follow them on SM. Personally I just watch the show and then couldn't give a 💩 what they do afterwards 😂

Don't think any of them stand out as having a major career from it like some of the previous series but could see Will having a Clarkson kind of show on the farm.
Jessie is a dope. Would love to see the back of her.
Wonder will this stint raise her profile more in Oz or does she plan to wait in UK regardless of what happens between her and Will

Reactions: 3

9Pine

VIP Member
Would be sooooo much better if they filmed LI like big brother. They could still edit it to create the programme but it would be much more enjoyable to watch
That would involve far too much work for the Love Island staff!

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Finally catching last nights ep
---
These lot get offended so easily

Last edited:

PondersLondon

It's not just their casa hiccup for me. I don't like them as individuals. Shaq put his nose in everyone's business before Casa and was throwing his opinion around everywhere. Tanya is very unlikeable imo. She is self centered, unable to admit when she is wrong, and the most hypocritical person in the villa. The fight before Casa and the Casa situation made me not like them as a couple. In the very beginning these would've been my favourite couple. But as the show went on I've liked them less and less.
If you don't them, you don't like them.
However, I feel like there is a strong negative bias towards Shaq and Tanya because they aren't doing any different to any of the other Islanders. All of the Islanders have been two faced at some point. Everyone is allowed to move on fron their mess but Shaq and Tanya.

PondersLondon

Yeah but come on, no one actually bases their vote decision on compatibility. We're not taking a GCSE. People vote on who they want to stay/go.
But Shaq and Tanya didn't see it like that. I think that the Islanders take things more literally while in the villa.

heyyyyyupside

jessie was literally making comments about them in the game and she was standing right next to them. i don’t think it’s her sticking her nose in. jessie may aswell whisper in her ear atp
She’s done it multiple times when it wasn’t about her.

jadach

VIP Member
I’ve noticed Rosie playing both sides and she was the one who said to wind Tom up “to the very end” she was as annoying as Will and Shaq to me during that sports day fiasco.
oh i see, what sides did she play? and yeah that whole team was annoying

Marilyn345

VIP Member
casa ppl always manage to be annoying on the outside. martin thinks he did something with those comments, why would you proudly announce that you made shaq cry and that it wasn’t tanya? really don’t know what he was trying to do with that interview. tanya’s not innocent obviously, but i feel her and shaq will have a lot to say on the outside about him. never liked him and i’m glad i didn’t. don’t know why they didn’t show that argument with shaq
To stay relevant I guess 🤔.. which I understand as they don’t get long to do so (whether they’re worth it in the first place is a separate conversation) but there’s a line, some things are actually private.
Otherwise can someone help me here: I recently saw a clip of Martin [two other people present, one was the presenter, the third person is a woman] Martin says he’s gonna present four FACTS to the viewers, he proceeds to do so leaving the other two open-mouthed and gasping. OK, I need a translator here, I’m from an Italian family but lived most of my life here in London and consider I have a good command of English but I didn’t understand one word he said. Can anyone help please.