Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ what are those caterpillers on tanya's eyes, disgusting, way to much eyelashes like caterpillrs from a tree glued on to her eyelid

• Haha
Reactions: 1

conrea37

VIP Member
Mini eggs chocolate bar for me. If this isnt good early on I may just sleep as I’m really tired

Laika1234

VIP Member
next -they were in the bottom so don’t see how they’d get more than kai and sanam now who weren’t in the bottom
I think they could fall into the bottom just because they’re popular via the rest being twats and not really through much they’ve done BUT I’m worse case scenarioing this. I hope I’m wrong.

PondersLondon

Olivia didn’t physically drag her over to apologise to Martin but she was verbally forceful to the effect that Tanya had no choice but to apologise, Tanya really didn’t want to do this. And you really don’t have to validate your point by keep repeating it is your opinion, of course it is, just as what I have typed up here is my opinion.
People have been repeating their points of view for days. Even though Shaq and Tanya have made up, people keep on going about the situation. I wasn't even the one who brought up Martin.

Laika1234

VIP Member
i think that was just him being nosey, gossiping and wanting to get involved, don’t think he likes her like that. he just talks too much
No I agree I just think you could be forgiven for thinking be fancied Lana in the early days given how involved he got. But I agree with you that it’s more to do with him being nosy than it is anything else.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Just had to reset Sky for OH and realised it would affect me watching the recording on Sky Go, have to do as live won't work, told OH it would be fine as anything I missed I would find out on here. Though doubt in a few minutes anything will happen, the last week is always a drag something else that could do with a shake up.

PondersLondon

It's not just their casa hiccup for me. I don't like them as individuals. Shaq put his nose in everyone's business before Casa and was throwing his opinion around everywhere. Tanya is very unlikeable imo. She is self centered, unable to admit when she is wrong, and the most hypocritical person in the villa. The fight before Casa and the Casa situation made me not like them as a couple. In the very beginning these would've been my favourite couple. But as the show went on I've liked them less and less.

ETA he pretty much did take her back straight away. The girl didn't even break a sweat working to get him back it was that easy
Re your last point, did we watch the same show?
Samie said that Shaq and Tanya didn't speak for 3 days after their return from Casa Amor. This opinion is backed up by 3 things.
1. There was an evening where Shaq told Will that Tanya hadn't spoken to him.
2. Shaq had to tell Tanya that it was ok if she wanted to speak to him.
3. In Tanya's speech where she apologised to Shaq, she said that it had been hard not speaking to him for days.

Anyway, if you don't think that it happened like that, we clearly watched different versions of the episodes. We can just agree to disagree.