Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah the whole time they were in the hideaway I was thinking about how awkward it could be if she went back to front line work 🫣 same for Kai with teaching.
I don’t think Kai would be allowed to go back to teaching. Someone from series 1 became a teacher after but the show wasn’t as big then

Reactions: 3

jadach

VIP Member
The last winter one was dull but there’s a couple of people still together. Maybe this will be the same
true, but i feel like that szn was just different, the cast was actually mostly likeable, there weren’t many fights. these ppl are so bitchy, but you could be right. it’s always the couples you least expect. faye and teddy lasted longest, molly and callum and nas and eva are still together so who knows

Reactions: 2
No I don't think we did. You've been backing Tanya and Shaq for weeks now, and I can't for the life of me understand how! 😅🥴 My point was more Shaq walked away from the fire pit after the Casa recoupling knowing he would take Tanya back. There was never any threat of him not forgiving her, ever!

Is the final on Sunday night or Monday night? So we'll have 2 days of final dates, 1 day of families, the talent show tonight (I hate that episode tbh)... When do we reckon the vote offs will be? 🤔
The final is Monday

PondersLondon

She barely apologised to Martin and she only did it because Olivia made her.
If you’re going to keep defending someone make sure they deserve it. Honestly your defending Tanya is crazy.
Did Olivia physically drag Tanya to say sorry to Martin? Maybe Olivia encouraged her to apologised to Martin but Tanya still actively went and said sorry herself.
Tanya has her faults but I am not going to act as if she is an evil monster. If I want to show support towards Tanya, then I can do. I have never acted like Tanya is an angel. We don't all have to hate her because that is the common point of view. I will always state my view even if it goes against the norm. If that is crazy, so be it.

jadach

VIP Member
If you’re Rosie’s friend just saaaaay
i just want to know when she was nosey or whatever you said?😭 i obviously missed it so just want to know all the examples? if you can’t back it up just say that. but i’m genuinely asking here

PondersLondon

No I don't think we did. You've been backing Tanya and Shaq for weeks now, and I can't for the life of me understand how! 😅🥴 My point was more Shaq walked away from the fire pit after the Casa recoupling knowing he would take Tanya back. There was never any threat of him not forgiving her, ever!

Is the final on Sunday night or Monday night? So we'll have 2 days of final dates, 1 day of families, the talent show tonight (I hate that episode tbh)... When do we reckon the vote offs will be? 🤔
I don't have to dislike Shaq and Tanya because a lot of you do. You don't have to understand why I like them either.
If that was your point, you should have said that it in the first place. Even though Shaq probably knew that he wanted Tanya back, he obviously wasn't going to admit it after she walked in with Martin. Why would? Not a lot of people.

Spectacles

VIP Member
When does it finish? Is it next Sunday, 12th?
Will they do some double dumplings or just let one couple go at a time now until the final 3 are left?

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I would be dancing in the street I put a wee cheeky bet on Kai and Sanam right after the casa amor recoupling when they were 50/1 🤣🤣🤣
Well done .. hope you bet each way
---
The breakfast for Lana is the weirdest thing I've ever heard? They didn't treat Samie that nice on her birthday. Something seems fishy...
---

"it's a big deal to me" - Ron, 10,000 times, Winter Love Island 2023! Idiot! 😅
Remember Rachel in Friends when Ross couldn’t ‘perform’.
IT IS a big deal .. it doesn’t happen to EVERY guy 😉

jadach

VIP Member
I don’t think he fancies her but in the early weeks he was overly invested and mad at Ron for his apparent treatment of her given they’d barely spoken.
i think that was just him being nosey, gossiping and wanting to get involved, don’t think he likes her like that. he just talks too much