Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

Why was Kai speaking on Ron and Lan's conversation with Rosie when he wasn't there? He told a couple of boys that Rosie was lying when he wasn't there. He probably only heard Ron and Lana's version of the conversation.

Reactions: 4

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I just wish Ron would stop making out that making Lana his girlfriend is the same as marrying her…it’s not really a big deal to go on a programme to “find love” and make someone your girlfriend… he’s sounding like Jake 🙄

Well one good thing it takes the pressure of their friends and family to run their accounts and we don't have to listen to their friends make excuses for their behaviour and beg for votes. I think some fan accounts have been created this year.
I agree with this. Luca and Jacques families were so annoying last year

GossWhore

VIP Member
olivia and maxwell left, claudia cried, lana is speaking, shaq is shaqing, casey’s more in love with tom and will than he is with rosie, rosie’s not feeling too rosie about that
Didn't liv and Max leave 5 days ago? Lol

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Is it just me or are they really trying to get some drama out of Casey he seems pretty chilled I felt he was honest with Claudia how he felt so now she is gone its lets put doubts in Rosies head.
---

That is an automatic link that comes up when you try to post a link usually you have to add a comment to a link to make it visible or sometimes they wont allow you to post a link
Ok .. thanks
---
From First Look and press preview it looks like most of tonight’s episode is going to be islanders twisting what Ron actually says. Who’s agenda are they actually pushing .. genuine question 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Dear Rosie

I dedicate this sing to you.
🎵 Every breath you take
Every step you take
Every move you make
We’ll be watching you 🎵

Regards
Ms Just Saying 🤫

So I just found out Jax Jones doesn’t just bring out the recorder for Love Island. He just sang with Calum Scott on The One Show, recorder and all 😂

• Haha

Princessax

VIP Member
I agree - they are all bored.

Lana I think has reached the end of her social battery, I think I see that in Tom too. Not that they are introverts but I think they are mentally worn out.

Shaq really disappointed me last night. Not long ago Tom was cradling him in his arms as he wept. I think some of the 'red flags' Tanya saw before Casa are there, and we forgot about them for a while but last night and the preview for tonight show that they are still a thing.
100% agree with you on all of this!

Spectacles

VIP Member
Indiyah’s doing well for herself. I would say the best out of the girls
Is she? That's the girl with Dami isn't it? I don't follow any of them especially after the show so wouldn't know. I'm just purely here for the drama on screen 😂😂 I mean the likes of Mollie-Mae or Maura, they seem to have kept up the same level of interest from people since their series. In the sense that they're always in the papers. There's probably others too but can't remember them 🤔😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 3