Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is playing nice now cos she's came out and seen how hated she is by the public. She's spent her whole time in the villa thinking she was being a boss witch.
Can we refrain from referencing the phrase 'boss witch' please? It just reminds me of Jessie! Arrrgh! 😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wanted the camera to pan onto Olivia’s face when Sam, Indiayah et al were waxing lyrically about Kai and Sanam 😬đŸ€Ș😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Olivia had a crisis meeting with her PR team and they went for a personality transplant.

The scramble for popularity begins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have had to convince myself the whole Aftersun audience are struggling actors who had to cheer and clap for Olivia or they wouldn't get paid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not rosie having sex on a boat -was the guys name Jim?! you cant make this up, Rosie and bleeping Jim lived on a boat

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aftersun is putting Olivia through it and I am LIVING for it-Kais family in the audiance basically shitting on her , tthen hearing Kai and Sanam are favourites to win and now her ex Tom in the beach hut delicious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tom comes off as an airhead. How did they place on most intelligent couples?
---
They are trying to give Ron the Jake treatment and he's not having it. Leave him to it, Lana's gon' stick beside him.

Reactions: 13
Aftersun is putting Olivia through it and I am LIVING for it-Kais family in the audiance basically shitting on her , tthen hearing Kai and Sanam are favourites to win and now her ex Tom in the beach hut delicious
Though Maya went soft on her tbh.
Olivia was a twit towards Kai for frigging days. Not just in the heat of the recoupling moment. She hounded the poor man.

Reactions: 19
Olivia was a twit towards Kai for frigging days. Not just in the heat of the recoupling moment. She hounded the poor man.
Well she probably had to be for mental health reasons re Maya.
---
Olivia is restricting that big mouth of hers

It's too late hun
She may let loose eventually on a podcast or two once things settle down

Reactions: 7
catching up Rosie is on crack no?!?
i can't stand Jessie!!!
all the bitcheyness does me in im so blunt i can't !!!

Yes, kudos to him - he completely grey-rocked her 😂 he didn’t even pie her in snog, marry, pie - she’s irrelevant to him. The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.
---
Last week they were all starting on Jessie and now Ron(!)

Samie is unbelievable. For days, she’s been someone who appeared to be mainly nice and not taking anything too seriously. Then today, she’s turned into Regina George, with a nasty, hard look on her face as she goes around stirring.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Samie is unbelievable. For days, she’s been someone who appeared to be mainly nice and not taking anything too seriously. Then today, she’s turned into Regina George, with a nasty, hard look on her face as she goes around stirring
Wasn't just today, that's been a while building up

Reactions: 13
Why are they still saying on Aftersun Tom and Samie to win - they’ve fcuked it for themselves with their two faced backstabbing.

Why are they still saying on Aftersun Tom and Samie to win - they’ve fcuked it for themselves with their two faced backstabbing.
Plus while they’ve had some nice moments I don’t think they’re that deep.

Reactions: 10
Tom comes off as an airhead. How did they place on most intelligent couples?
Lol he even said that during the challenge that Samie was carrying him in that category. Think she actually has a proper professional job of some sort. Speaking of which, Maxwell has a BA and a masters in finance..unusual in the usual crop of islanders.
---
Plus while they’ve had some nice moments I don’t think they’re that deep.
Ignoring tonight’s episode, I do usually think they are a nice couple
but I do agree that I think it’s mainly physical so wonder how deep it is.

Reactions: 6
I don’t envy them in that environment. All the jealousy, rivalry, competition, the slagging each other off and making others feel isolated to fulfil their own agendas. I couldn’t stand living with a group of girls for that long, who all want the same thing. It’s like survival of the fittest and they’re all desperate to prove who’s fake and who’s real, when they’re all bleeping hypocrites.

I wouldn’t even go on a girls holiday. I ride solo and have like a couple of close friends - most groups of girls who are friends all bleeping hate each other and slag each other off anyway. So that environment? Would be Hell for me.
Same, I honestly think I would have a mental breakdown being amongst these toxic people. All of them are desperate for fame and to become rich, which is why they’re projecting their true nature to others, mainly Ron. Someone recommended here to watch this documentary about love island, and it’s scary how many of them are deluded into thinking they’re all cut for success. This show has been running for 9 years now I think? And I can only think of a few islanders who are truly successful.

But this group are desperate and it shows and none of them have redeeming qualities.
---
That episode made me anxious in a way... uncomfortable

Not a Ron fan, but he genuinely in my opinion did nothing wrong during the episode and didn't deserve the pile on ....

Gang of pricks 🖕
It’s always unsettled me how these islanders have picked on Ron. Sure, he’s not perfect, but the way he’s been piled on and picked on since the start of the show is so uncomfortable. Not only that, but I used to lurk on a certain forum (not Reddit) who would make fun of Ron’s disability and it made me feel sick.
---
Yes, kudos to him - he completely grey-rocked her 😂 he didn’t even pie her in snog, marry, pie - she’s irrelevant to him. The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference.
---
Last week they were all starting on Jessie and now Ron(!)

Samie is unbelievable. For days, she’s been someone who appeared to be mainly nice and not taking anything too seriously. Then today, she’s turned into Regina George, with a nasty, hard look on her face as she goes around stirring.
I always found Samie bitchy and a huge coward. Even when she came on, she acted like she was this bad witch but showed her true self when she didn’t speak up against liv when she spoke about Tanyel’s back, and instead runs off to tell Tanyel, thinking she was doing something. Then she acts like a coward when Tanyel leaves the villa and becomes friends with Liv who she never liked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I was thinking about those two old gossips Shaq and Tom when Ron pulled Casey for a chat. Shaq started up with 'Ron can talk really well. He always talks himself out of trouble' and Tom and Will were nodding away.
So whatever Ron had said they had already decided they wouldn't believe him.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.