Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have to dislike Shaq and Tanya because a lot of you do. You don't have to understand why I like them either.
If that was your point, you should have said that it in the first place. Even though Shaq probably knew that he wanted Tanya back, he obviously wasn't going to admit it after she walked in with Martin. Why would? Not a lot of people.
Tbh I only want Shaq and Tanya at the family stage because I want Tanya's mum to say his mid again like she did on Aftersun loooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way the public keep doing complete 180s on people just really makes me question the extent of producer manipulation. It’s got worse each year but this season is particularly bad. Tom and Samie were the favourites for some time and now Samie hasn’t come across well the last day or two and people have gone off her. But is it likely she’s only just started being this bitchy or has she been like it all along but we’ve not been shown it? I think a lot of the conversations are being forced by producers too.

I do think Kai and Sanam are coming across well but I’m very conscious we are just not seeing anything of them! Kai was one of the least popular in the first few weeks, he gave me major ick. So again I don’t really trust if we are seeing the real him or not.

I think the producers want either Ron and Lana or Kai and Sanam to win and I think that’s how the edits are going to go for this final week. And I don’t want either of them to win because I don’t like the producers manipulating us and I think Ron has played a clever game and people have fallen for it.

Honestly just don’t know what to think about any of them anymore. Even tempted to quit watching and I’ve watched LI religiously each year since the first season.

Reactions: 22
The way the public keep doing complete 180s on people just really makes me question the extent of producer manipulation. It’s got worse each year but this season is particularly bad. Tom and Samie were the favourites for some time and now Samie hasn’t come across well the last day or two and people have gone off her. But is it likely she’s only just started being this bitchy or has she been like it all along but we’ve not been shown it? I think a lot of the conversations are being forced by producers too.

I do think Kai and Sanam are coming across well but I’m very conscious we are just not seeing anything of them! Kai was one of the least popular in the first few weeks, he gave me major ick. So again I don’t really trust if we are seeing the real him or not.

I think the producers want either Ron and Lana or Kai and Sanam to win and I think that’s how the edits are going to go for this final week. And I don’t want either of them to win because I don’t like the producers manipulating us and I think Ron has played a clever game and people have fallen for it.

Honestly just don’t know what to think about any of them anymore. Even tempted to quit watching and I’ve watched LI religiously each year since the first season.
Awww yea, the producers have a story line for each contestant and that is what we are being shown. That’s why I never understand when people hate on any of the contestants. Absolute bonkers. Sure you could pick 6 mins out of anyones day when they’re being a witch and 6 mins when they’re being sweet. It’s all completed edited and peoples behaviour is manipulated. I am not really arsed who wins at this point. I just think it’s funny when people start properly shipping people / couples, it’s crazy!

Reactions: 10
We better make sure to do a favourite couple poll for next thread. Dying to see how it’s changed.

Re Sami I’ve noticed her and Tom get cattier as the weeks have gone on. They’re great at stirring and playing both sides. I think now they know they’re popular it’s gone to their heads, Sami especially. She seems to have given herself the villa top dog role.

Reactions: 19
Would be sooooo much better if they filmed LI like big brother. They could still edit it to create the programme but it would be much more enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 11
im so glad i never felt that bad for him said:
Well he's not alone there is he? I don't like Tanya either. I also don't think he's that wrong to say what he did, after all we saw what we saw of Tanya's behaviour inside Casa and afterwards. Imagine what we didn't see? I am afraid his comments seem to me to be fair comment.

Would be sooooo much better if they filmed LI like big brother. They could still edit it to create the programme but it would be much more enjoyable to watch
That would involve far too much work for the Love Island staff!

Reactions: 3
What I've really noticed is how much the girls are up Samies arse and the boys up Tom's arse. He got the right hump the other day and practically mildly threatened Shaq "I'm not telling you again Bro" Ron and Kai were the only ones not to get involved and Ron is still the bad guy! I feel for Ron, I think he gets himself into situation and can't articulate what he wants to say and goes round the houses making himself look bad. I genuinely think he's just young and not at all spiteful! I think that's why him and Kai get on. Just plodding along and as for everyone saying he's a game player? I can't see how... this is the most we've seen of Ron for the last 4 weeks. The dudes been laying low completely lol I forget he's there sometimes

I would prefer it if LI was like big brother too. Just leave them to it and stop over-producing.

Reactions: 14
Honestly. Like the sports day party. Lock the losers in 1 room and let them watch the winners celebrate

What's the point of tasks if everybody wins

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Like your post, for the record I’ve been saying never again for the last five years, well that’s me done, yet here I am .. and apparently there are no tablets for Loveislanditis 😉

Help me out here (anyone) why would production be pushing for a certain winner🤔…they’ve had their payoff from the sponsor and advertising revenue, this stuff is always about money. I will accept there has been the odd occasion when they’ve had a standout islander(s) and they’ve been given a bit of a spin-off show, but these never get good audiences and are soon dropped. Possibly the reason for pushing certain islanders/agendas is that this generates more viewers, ergo more advertising revenue. I found it interesting last night how much this thread picked up after the “Let’s Diss Ron Show” .. like what they dId or not everyone was interested and wanted to have a say,

I don’t say this every year but on this occasion I really don’t care who wins, this cast don’t like each other and it shows, I’ve watched them all and they’ve all had their share of heroes and villains but you knew the support would be there when it was needed, it isn’t this year and I really don’t like that. I know that everyone’s more or less seems to want Kai and Sanam to win the show, if they do they do but I wouldn’t be dancing in the street, they’re just the de facto choice because they seem to not want to get involved, in actual life that’s fair enough but on Love Island you should be seen to be earning your place. I’m off to check the latest betting odds, I will post them if they are of interest.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think production are pushing for Ron and Lana. I just think it’s a unique year where nobody cares who wins as they’re all really unlikeable and that’s why producers are giving everyone storylines and try to stir conversation and debates.

Will will either go for the world record for number of air humps performed in 5 minutes, or some farming bollocks.
Samie will do tap dancing.
Sanam will play an instrument badly and everyone will seal clap at how 'hilarious' it is
Tom will kick a football around
Tanya will do a tit roast of everyone causing Shaq to punch Ron in the face for not laughing hard enough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.