Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
Hold on, why is Jessie placing blame on Shaq and Tanya? Casey, Lana and Ron have all said she’s fake?
same with will blaming shaq the other episode. when jessie was upset about everyone calling her fake, shaq/tanya, kai/sanam didn’t say anything

Reactions: 5

Raspberry77

Oh God after that first look I think I'm starting to LIKE Ron and and Lana. 🥴
Agree, they or rather Ron definitely get picked on and he hasn’t done anything half as bad as some of the other boys. I hate people twisting things - Rosie and Samie seem to be the main culprits.

Having watched Unseen Bits, Ron and Lana are always together and cuddling or touching hands etc whereas Casey and Will act like they’re on a lads holiday with the “tomfoolery” 😂 I totally get the PDA thing too, who wants to get jiggy on National TV with all the cameras and your friends and family watching. They may not show as much as they used to but you can just imagine the clips shown amongst the Crew!

Spectacles

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t mind Casey. I think Jessie has had it out for him since he encouraged Will to stray in Casa.

Jessie is so draining. When she started crying did anyone feel like Casey saying don’t acknowledge it or whatever it was meant don’t give her the airtime.
Jessie was really put out about her and will coming first for that category (can't remember which one it was). She's a bit emotional lately so probably would have made it worse if everyone went over to her. Probably didn't want the whole fake thing to come up again.

It was also just after him and Rosie mentioned about what Jessie said about them in the task. I wouldn't give someone attention if they'd just made a passive aggressive comment about me.

They must all be getting on each others nerves now. Does anyone else notice the vein on Jessie's forehead when she cries?

Last edited:

JombleWomble

VIP Member
We could really do with you over on the Katie Price thread as we're totally puzzled about what she's up to with her two youngest children and whether SS will pull her up on it and if there's be repercussions. Please drop in and have a look!
This is so weird because I hadn't thought about KP for years until today when I suddenly wondered if her eldest daughter will be on Love Island in the next few years!

Hopefully this challenge will cause enough drama that Will will finally shut the fuck up about sports day!

electricmallows

VIP Member
They stopped that in the hope it would reduce online abuse towards the contestants and hate towards their families.
I would love to see the comparison result of that at the end of the season to see if that actually made a difference. Although the cast this year are insufferable and toxic compared to other seasons so it probably won’t be that massive of a change

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Their judgement for the ranking needs to be based on what the public thought or might perceive as opposed to confirming what they think themselves but yes there might be some personal views that creep in. I feel for them a little as coming up with criticisms of your friends is awkward.

jadach

VIP Member
they may aswell just go for the same couples, shaq and tanya get up there

obviously they’re gonna get the more negative ones,

• Haha

MyProfMyOp

Im getting proper meam girl vibes from Tom, Samie, Casey, Rosie, Will and Jessie....
I don't think its so much his head was turning, more than was he was saying to Lana didn't correlate with his actions.
Again it's not like he said he loved her, slept with her and went and had his head turned.

That early on in Love Island of all places you should keep your options open but also tell the girl you kinda vibe with that you like her.

Maybe I'm a mug haha but I really can't see what he did wrong after 2 weeks.

Re your last point, did we watch the same show?
No I don't think we did. You've been backing Tanya and Shaq for weeks now, and I can't for the life of me understand how! 😅🥴 My point was more Shaq walked away from the fire pit after the Casa recoupling knowing he would take Tanya back. There was never any threat of him not forgiving her, ever!

Is the final on Sunday night or Monday night? So we'll have 2 days of final dates, 1 day of families, the talent show tonight (I hate that episode tbh)... When do we reckon the vote offs will be? 🤔

Reactions: 4

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I still couldn’t get over him winning celeb big brother that year. The toxicity of it all. People like him should never be given a platform.
No they shouldn’t, the downright arrogance of him outside the Court after the verdict.
Can’t remember what forum I was on when Bear was in the house (possibly Digital Spy) but he had so much support on there, and not just from a couple of people, pretty much 50% of all the posts.
Have a feeling he won’t be allowed to display such arrogance in prison: inmates, whatever their crimes may be, are far from tolerant of violence against women.
---
She was on series 3
Thanks .. so not our loyal and devoted islander 😉

Reactions: 4