Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

I think that it is unfair that people don't want to move on from Shaq and Tanya's Casa Amor drama. Tanya did wrong, but they have moved on and seem happier than ever. He didn't even take her back straight away. They didn't speak for 3 days after she returned from Casa Amor. Besides Kai and Sanam, none of the couples have perfect histories.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Marilyn345

VIP Member
The way the public keep doing complete 180s on people just really makes me question the extent of producer manipulation. It’s got worse each year but this season is particularly bad. Tom and Samie were the favourites for some time and now Samie hasn’t come across well the last day or two and people have gone off her. But is it likely she’s only just started being this bitchy or has she been like it all along but we’ve not been shown it? I think a lot of the conversations are being forced by producers too.

I do think Kai and Sanam are coming across well but I’m very conscious we are just not seeing anything of them! Kai was one of the least popular in the first few weeks, he gave me major ick. So again I don’t really trust if we are seeing the real him or not.

I think the producers want either Ron and Lana or Kai and Sanam to win and I think that’s how the edits are going to go for this final week. And I don’t want either of them to win because I don’t like the producers manipulating us and I think Ron has played a clever game and people have fallen for it.

Honestly just don’t know what to think about any of them anymore. Even tempted to quit watching and I’ve watched LI religiously each year since the first season.
Like your post, for the record I’ve been saying never again for the last five years, well that’s me done, yet here I am .. and apparently there are no tablets for Loveislanditis 😉

Help me out here (anyone) why would production be pushing for a certain winner🤔…they’ve had their payoff from the sponsor and advertising revenue, this stuff is always about money. I will accept there has been the odd occasion when they’ve had a standout islander(s) and they’ve been given a bit of a spin-off show, but these never get good audiences and are soon dropped. Possibly the reason for pushing certain islanders/agendas is that this generates more viewers, ergo more advertising revenue. I found it interesting last night how much this thread picked up after the “Let’s Diss Ron Show” .. like what they dId or not everyone was interested and wanted to have a say,

I don’t say this every year but on this occasion I really don’t care who wins, this cast don’t like each other and it shows, I’ve watched them all and they’ve all had their share of heroes and villains but you knew the support would be there when it was needed, it isn’t this year and I really don’t like that. I know that everyone’s more or less seems to want Kai and Sanam to win the show, if they do they do but I wouldn’t be dancing in the street, they’re just the de facto choice because they seem to not want to get involved, in actual life that’s fair enough but on Love Island you should be seen to be earning your place. I’m off to check the latest betting odds, I will post them if they are of interest.

Jt2020

VIP Member
I’m so bored of all these people I can’t even remember what the actual chat was to start with!!

Spectacles

VIP Member
However, as the podcast goes on and they read out Ron's words, then later the girls', they realise that they didn't actually lie at all. Some of what they repeat is verbatim, some a little bit exaggerated, but the essence of the conversations are true. Ron does use particular words he later denies using. The host even goes back and reads out the original conversations a second time just to clarify what Ron said.

By the end, they seem to come to the conclusion that Ron and Lana were so quick and effective at denying everything and telling the girls that they had misunderstood that the girls (and viewers!) end up confused and questioning what was actually said.
I thought that at the time but didn't want to say because I doubted myself. I was so confused by the whole episode last night anyway. Rosie may not have repeated what Ron said word for word and exaggerated it but the implication was there. I don't really like Rosie but couldn't understand why Ron and Lana were backing her into a corner. Which was actually uncomfortable to watch. Playing her off against Casey. Then for Kai to say to the boys that she was lying. He wasn't even there when the first conversation took place. He's only heard it from Ron and Lana. The whole episode was horrid actually

heyyyyyupside

examples of all these times? cause i’ve barely seen her speak
---

im so glad i never felt that bad for him, he never even liked tanya
Pls rewatch the series. Even other people have commented the same thing on this thread. She’s bitchy.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
They remind me of those batch baked bread rolls that you have to pull apart to serve.
At first I didn't see which post you were quoting and I thought you meant Ron and Lana 😂

I can't believe how much time they're spending on this manufactured drama. Is nothing else happening in the villa at all?!

• Haha
yh that was the clip i was referring to. i couldn’t understand everything he said but he did say along the lines of “i would f*** tanya on the outside in ways you can’t imagine” (he said this to shaq) and said that shaq crying was because of what martin said to him not tanya. i’m gonna watch it again, to see if i can get it

all these casa ppl do is talk too much until they’re hated, it’s like there’s a casa curse
They definitely go down the "any publicity is good publicity route" 😬

• Haha