• Will/Jessie

Votes: 28 6.2%
  • Shaq/Tanya

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Casey/Rosie

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is defo the type to give her man "have fun :)" when he goes out with his mates then spend the whole night setting fire to his clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but I don’t find Tom attractive at all, is it just me who thinks that?
I think he's alright. Got nice eyes and tall but since someone pointed out his teeny tiny hands, that's all I can think about 😂👐🏼 needs to stop plucking his eyebrows though. Actually most of the boys do tbh, they'll end up looking like Joey from friends soon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Really would love to see Kai and Sanam win now, they are like Ovie, jus get on with things and no tit stirring or taking sides - plus Kai has had the journey with different partners before getting it right with Sanam, plus he a OG! Tom and Sammi have gone down in my estimation now, I nearly hope Ron and Lana come second

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Just remembered my nephew whose in primary school had these letterland characters for the alaphabet and S stood for Samie Snake, I'm pissing myself, Samie snake is legir Samie from Love Island

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For me its
1. Kai and Sanam for the win
2. Ron and Lana (and watch all the others faces that none of their "cool crew" have come in top 2)
3. Will and Jessie
4. Tom and Samie (Samie has really annoyed me the past few episodes)
5. Casey and Rosie
6. Tanya and Shaq

If someone told me on week 2 I'd want Kai 1st and Ron 2nd I'd prob have stopped watching there and then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've heard Lana is reciting the alphabet today

Prepare to be entertained. She'll only get to G

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I definitely judged Kai way too quickly... I really like him! He seems chilled. Happy with Sanam... his face the other day at sports day when she said "Our kids" was hilarious!!

I like Ron too. I don't think he's malicious. I just think he tries to hard to be a geezer when he's not!

Reactions: 28
First look of the talent show, Casey literally blowing his own trumpet. How the hell did we not predict that🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I voted Kai and Sanam as they are the only couple I can stand. The rest do my head in.

Reactions: 9
I hope Casey can actually play the trumpet and this isn’t just Love Island rehashing the same joke that wasn’t funny the first time Millie played the keyboard. LI LOVES to go overkill on something once it becomes a meme and it’s so cringey

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I don’t find Tom attractive at all, is it just me who thinks that?
I don't either. I don't think he is revolting and everything is in the right place, but he is so manicured and red faced it is off putting. Plus he seems quite dense and bitchy. I used to like him a bit but the little bitchy gang he is in has made me lower my opinion of him massively.

Reactions: 16
i think love island needs to have a break for a while - people literally go on it with plans to get brand deals & attend movie premieres and just coast through life doing nothing of value. It just goes to show with the cast this time round and explains why they are all so unlikeable.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.