Winter Love Island 23 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s nothing that suggest casey isn’t into rosie imo, she just wants to talk

Reactions: 18
Jake Ron just wants to weaken Rosie and Casey as he knows he and Lana aren't as popular with the public as he thought.

They’re so nasty this year! Never thought I’d see the day where I actually feel sorry for Ron and Lana. I’m actually happy they’re not practically shagging on life tv.

Reactions: 29
Omg starting to feel sorry for Ron.
The others apart from Kai and Sanam are so bitchy.

Reactions: 25
I agree Ron and Lana don’t have sexual chemistry but the others are just being nasty about them.

Reactions: 21
Jake Ron just wants to weaken Rosie and Casey as he knows he and Lana aren't as popular with the public as he thought.
I agree. The way he was comparing him and Lana to Casey and Rosie was ridiculous. Casey has only known Rosie for about a week! When Ron had only known Lana for that length of time he was practically getting whiplash from his head spinning towards every bombshell 😂

Reactions: 8
Eugh I’m starting to really dislike them all now. Sanam and Kai are the only 2 not annoying me and Lana and Ron are bringing me round again

Reactions: 16
Tom and Samie seem quite smug that they are popular with the viewers, I mean fiat 500 will probably make them win but they think they’re a bit invincible with all the sly bitching

I agree Ron and Lana don’t have sexual chemistry but the others are just being nasty about them.
Fair play to them not falsely laying it on tbh. For whatever reason.
I'm confused 😂 I didn't like him and Lana but this feels like they are being ganged up on. How Shaq and Tanya especially feel the right to comment on any other couple is brazen.

Reactions: 17
Just had to reset Sky for OH and realised it would affect me watching the recording on Sky Go, have to do as live won't work, told OH it would be fine as anything I missed I would find out on here. Though doubt in a few minutes anything will happen, the last week is always a drag something else that could do with a shake up.

Reactions: 1
They all suck .. except Lana and Ron of course who are not in arena of PDAs😉

They’re not going to stop piling it on Ron are they, it’s gonna blow up in their faces (both of them) 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lana and Ron can get handsy in bed all they want they will never have sexual chemsitry, Nathan from Geordie Shore had more chemistry with one of his hook ups when he iconically said ''suck king nathans dick'' that had more chemsitry than Lana and Ron who could pass as siblings if not cousins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Missed the first 15 minutes. What happened? Xx
olivia and maxwell left, claudia cried, lana is speaking, shaq is shaqing, casey’s more in love with tom and will than he is with rosie, rosie’s not feeling too rosie about that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 Good one Shaq bringing up about Lana and Ron in bed 😂😂 we know what you were up to you two 😂😂

Reactions: 2
olivia and maxwell left, claudia cried, lana is speaking, shaq is shaqing, casey’s more in love with tom and will than he is with rosie, rosie’s not feeling too rosie about that
Didn't liv and Max leave 5 days ago? Lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.