Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will can’t be mad at casey, why wouldn’t you be mad at your name being mentioned?? no one likes that
Are the producers pushing all this nonsense because there's nothing else to air? Or are all these adults genuinely getting wound up about nothing? Casey is right to be a bit put out that he heard his name but why is everyone else all agitated about it? Just enjoy your free holiday ffs.

Reactions: 13
Jesus, we've got all the screaming when Tom and Samie announce that they are exclusive to come yet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Will’s mask is slipping, why are you so aggy, your girl started it.

Reactions: 14
Casey, why are you still on about this? 😂 come on, he’s blown this entirely out of proportion. At no points in that conversation was she out of order. He needs to brush it off and move on.

Reactions: 8
This reminds me of that date Teddy and Faye had where they were just standing in a pool of flower petals. 😂
This still cracks me up. Other couples have had hot air balloon rides and picnics on yachts but Faye and Teddy got...that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are the producers pushing all this nonsense because there's nothing else to air? Or are all these adults genuinely getting wound up about nothing? Casey is right to be a bit put out that he heard his name but why is everyone else all agitated about it? Just enjoy your free holiday ffs.
i reckon it gets boring lol, same thing everyday, it’s hard not to have opinions. icl id have my opinions too lol but i’d keep it to my couple, what else is there to talk about

Reactions: 6
right I'm a big fan of Jessie, have been for years having seen her season of LI Aus,Yes 100% she shouldn't have gotten involved in the casey drama, she had no reason to BUT it's very bleeping weird how they're all calling her fake after that questioning her relayionship with will like came out of nowhere, fair enough to say shes living for drama o r playing up to get air time-valid opinion, but to say shes faking it with will -why say that now and that just proves her point that people werent voicing their opinions, by bitching bout her they're proving her right

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Feel like Casey and Claudia are made for each other. Both don't shut the duck up about things

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.