Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m so excited, I ran here to say that I just saw Maya Jama checking into my hotel in SA. She was stunning, just off an overnight flight from London. I asked for a selfie and she couldn’t have been nicer and said she said she’s going into the villa tonight and an interesting twist is coming.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

ceecee121

Why are they acting as if Casey has left Claudia 9months pregnant at the alter to run away with her best friend! I hate them all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

artemist

Chatty Member
Don’t get why Casey is getting so much heat and all these pies for getting to know Rosie. He’s been up front about it and not assumed he’d carry on kissing/cuddling Claudia at the same time like Ron did with Lana when he was getting to know every new girl that came in. Tanya got next to no flack for stringing Martin and Shaq on for days on end either from any of the girls. They were all supporting her taking her time to get to know Martin and figuring things out for herself when she’d fully told Shaq she loved him so wtf. The hypocrisy this season is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Feel bit sorry for Casey. This is ridiculous. It’s part of the show. They are not bf and gf and he’s been honest. Wtf. Boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Claudia’s dragged this out so much she’s missed her opportunity to dump him before he dumped her. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Cloak

VIP Member
Thank god he didn’t make everyone hold up placards asking her to be his gf to be fair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Producers were working overtime trying to paint Casey out to be a villain, I know we have common sense in here but hopefully the general public didn’t fall for it. We need Olivia or Tanya out first.
Casey is a total lad 🤷‍♀️ But I haven't seen him being sneaky or bitchy or unkind about anyone. He's tried to let Claudia down gently numerous times.
After the way Will and Tom carried on with the Casa girls I'm not surprised he felt unfairly judged by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Holmessk

VIP Member
Has Samie got no tolerance to alcohol? She turns into a pub landlord at the merest sniff of prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I don’t buy their relationship at all, but Ron asking Lana to be his GF in a lowkey way rather than one of those over-the-top declarations is so much nicer and feels a lot more intimate

Reactions: 32
fuck off Dami saying Shaq needs to work on his communications, you moved like a man whore in Casa and were extremely rude and cunty throughou t the season you work on it

• Haha

Kas01980

VIP Member
Really don't think Casey's done anything 🤷‍♀️
He's been honest about everything and has played the game how it should be played. Exploring his (dare I say it) options. You don't go in there to stick to the first person you clap eyes on. Unsure as to how he's being made out to be such a villain