Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, the bromance between Will and Casey is on the rocks. Will is the biggest child going.

Reactions: 13
Why does Claudia give Keanan the time of day instead of just moping over Casey?

Reactions: 11
Maybe I’m old but Wtf is exclusive I never understand this bullshit 🤷‍♀️
I don't even want to explain "exclusive" it because I still have PTSD.

Here's a screenshot of all the dumb stages
Screenshot_20230228_213458_Chrome.jpg
And we are STILL SUFFERING in 2023 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do I feel like people are soooo against women being in their masculine energy and speaking their mind or having an opinion, but when men act horribly that’s totally fine and they’re forgiven. 🤔

Reactions: 10
Can't wait for olivias face when she finds out Tom and samie are exclusive.

Will has woken up on the wrong side of the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exclusive seems like such a bs step for a relationship
I feel like it's reasonable on the outside to say look I'm not seeing anyone else, when you aren't spending everyday together and have been starting

But its pretty obvious if they are shagging someone else when you are sharing a bed every night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i like how the morning chats are not forced to the whole group people having authentic chats today

Reactions: 5
Will is grumpy as.
My boyfriend is the spit of keanan and it’s freaking me out. I pray to god he doesn’t become hated and my poor bf starts getting heckled 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.