Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pathetic. Jessie had a convo with Casey,ok maybe she shouldn’t have but the pile on is so manufactured. They’re actually behaving like children. I can’t stand Casey-he’s so whiny

• Heart
Reactions: 16
right I'm a big fan of Jessie, have been for years having seen her season of LI Aus,Yes 100% she shouldn't have gotten involved in the casey drama, she had no reason to BUT it's very bleeping weird how they're all calling her fake after that questioning her relayionship with will like came out of nowhere, fair enough to say shes living for drama o r playing up to get air time-valid opinion, but to say shes faking it with will -why say that now and that just proves her point that people werent voicing their opinions, by bitching bout her they're proving her right
To be fair I see Jessie's point. They are living together and sometimes things completely boil over if you don't sit down and chat.

And I fully agree with her point to Casey. It does annoy me that Casey cant understand people supporting Claudia when she's down and still being his friend. And I don't think your friends need to support your behaviour no matter what. Will and Tom were just offering Claudia a bit of support and that's okay. They weren't picking sides.

And it is off to start saying is she genuine just when she questions you. If will is such a great friend to you why is Casey bitching to everyone before speaking to will if he thinks Jessie isn't genuine? Why have you let it get this far?

Casey is just salty that he's no longer got nice guy status

Reactions: 13
I’d be the most hated contestant ever, considering how much of a reaction Jessie speaking her mind to Casey has. She said it in a respectful way, she hardly called him a prick, she just hit a nerve because she was correct. Casey is one of those lads who has someone put him in his place once and from then on he’s gunning for them.

I admit I felt Jessie was potentially fake towards Will at one stage - but I don’t think that the Casey thing was an attempt at causing drama or attention for herself. She had an opinion and she spoke her mind. She thought it was unreasonable for Casey to expect an apology because they made an effort to make Claudia feel more comfortable. That was it. I find it more concerning that now he’s inciting a whole witch hunt against her and assassinating her whole character because of that?

Even Ron concerned me, “she’s supposed to be this sweet girl who doesn’t say anything” - men like women to be seen and not heard.
Sorry but how has he started a witch hunt? Liv and Lana said the same thing without him being present or having spoken to them about it.

Reactions: 14
Claudia acting like Casey was the love of her life, 2 days before casa they met for the first time in their lives, she is milking it more then Hugh Hefner at an orgy ffs.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I don’t like Jessie. Never have loved her tbh. She did my head in after Casa, before that I didn’t even register her tbh. Now she’s just a dick. Not in the same league as Liv of course but no I don’t buy her loving Will and I don’t like her. I’m actually team Casey on this. I don’t actually see what he’s done wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Casey and Rosie will be gone soon.

People like Olivia know that Will and Jessie are popular so they’re trying to throw shade.

Reactions: 10
jessie being called fake over Olivia and Tanya is a bleeping joke, just because shes australian and has been on LI before, a bleeping joke, didnt see half the amount of fake allegations when adam collard came back last season

Reactions: 13
Could someone explain to me what the duck “exclusive” means? Are they boyfriend and girlfriend or what? I’m 35 years old and have never came across this talk
They’re only getting to know each other but not completely official yet or the label of bf and gf.
Pretty pointless in the villa tbh

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Jessie is trying to get attention - she probably just understands how Claudia feels.

Reactions: 6
jessie being called fake over Olivia and Tanya is a bleeping joke, just because shes australian and has been on LI before, a bleeping joke, didnt see half the amount of fake allegations when adam collard came back last season
There was loads of people doubting Adam. And they were all correct
Who has mentioned anything about her being Australian as a reason for her being fake?

Reactions: 9
Claudia really trying to make him regret his decision with those wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.