• Ron and Lana

Votes: 40 9.0%
  • Tom and Samie

Votes: 119 26.7%
  • Olivia and Maxwell

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey got in to the devil performance and sucked out Tanya's gaslighting abilities so he can use them for himself on Claudia

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone here watched IT crowd... these are the vibes Claudia is giving off
Screenshot_20230226_214702_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I may have to abstain from voting as I don’t like any of them. Even hard to pick a least worst couple.

Reactions: 11
I think I’m the only one who thinks Rosie and Casey are genuinely into each other … on the other hand I think he just couldn’t take how Claudia communicates anymore…

Reactions: 16
Casey says he’s not ready for the conversation yet ( Claudia asking hard questions) that’s because he wants to continue to string two girls along

Reactions: 17
we need 10 year old Ben Mitchell from Eastenders to say ''you need slapping down'' (that clip is ICONIC) to Casey,Tanya and Olivia

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claudia let him bleeping speak. The way she’s being she’s just gunna push him away.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ffs has everyone else from the villa gone home tonight? Casey and Claudia triangle 🙄🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's still not bored of the "I don't want to be someone's option" line, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.