Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the no tears things drives me nuts, if you go back and watch when Jessie met up with the casa girls towards the end of the convo you ca see water marks/wet patches on the side of her eye, not actual tears but shiny/wet areas if that makes sense, where the duck is this energy for Tanya who bleeping said ILY to shaq an d brought Martin back
Where even is TT? Haven’t seen her all night 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i never said anything about discrimantion or that you yoursel f was racist, you brought race in to it,I was just telling you that online some people have brought up shes australian, thats not mine or your opinion so just leave it
but that’s just in a jokey way that she should stay out of british business lol, i don’t think it’s serious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.