Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon it gets boring lol, same thing everyday, it’s hard not to have opinions. icl id have my opinions too lol but i’d keep it to my couple, what else is there to talk about
Oh yeah I get this. I think this is why no one reacted to the clips of Liv on movie night- they probably all gossip in their couples because there's nothing else to do, so they didn't see it as a big deal. But I think it's a bit much that they all seem to have such strong opinions about this of all things. Maybe it's just cabin fever but it's making for a boring episode.

Reactions: 9
Tom is not interested in this chat, he just wants to go back in the hideaway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s just told Will he believes him when he told him the extent if the conversation and yet here he goes again…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
right I'm a big fan of Jessie, have been for years having seen her season of LI Aus,Yes 100% she shouldn't have gotten involved in the casey drama, she had no reason to BUT it's very bleeping weird how they're all calling her fake after that questioning her relayionship with will like came out of nowhere, fair enough to say shes living for drama o r playing up to get air time-valid opinion, but to say shes faking it with will -why say that now and that just proves her point that people werent voicing their opinions, by bitching bout her they're proving her right
lol she got the fake/poking nose in business allegations before olivia, that’s crazy, of course olivia is one of the main ones behind it.
not a fan of either tbh, but olivia has actually got away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
these episodes are getting even worse, anything else to talk about on this one episode pls

Reactions: 11
No but the way everyone’s agreeing with Casey on how she’s not being real is amazing. We need more of this energy instead of them showing us nothing

Reactions: 15
I’d be the most hated contestant ever, considering how much of a reaction Jessie speaking her mind to Casey has. She said it in a respectful way, she hardly called him a prick, she just hit a nerve because she was correct. Casey is one of those lads who has someone put him in his place once and from then on he’s gunning for them.

I admit I felt Jessie was potentially fake towards Will at one stage - but I don’t think that the Casey thing was an attempt at causing drama or attention for herself. She had an opinion and she spoke her mind. She thought it was unreasonable for Casey to expect an apology because they made an effort to make Claudia feel more comfortable. That was it. I find it more concerning that now he’s inciting a whole witch hunt against her and assassinating her whole character because of that?

Even Ron concerned me, “she’s supposed to be this sweet girl who doesn’t say anything” - men like women to be seen and not heard.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Could someone explain to me what the duck “exclusive” means? Are they boyfriend and girlfriend or what? I’m 35 years old and have never came across this talk

Reactions: 4
When are we getting a vote?! This episode feels like it's gone on a million years. I need to wax my pits, hurry up! 😂

Reactions: 7
lol she got the fake/poking nose in business allegations before olivia, that’s crazy, of course olivia is one of the main ones behind it.
not a fan of either tbh, but olivia has actually got away with it
THIS! There's 1000% More reason to question Olivia-slagged all the girls off, made a scene about kai recoupling despit her also doing it, how the duck is sh e getting away with it

Reactions: 8
Why did Tom and Sammie got a breakfast hamper but the others didn’t? (Unless I missed it)

Reactions: 11
The floating breakfast’s been the most interesting thing on the show for four days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.