Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love love love Samie. She’s very warm, affectionate and down to Earth for such a pretty girl. I’d be happy to see her win.

Reactions: 16
Samie should have handcuffed him to the plant on the ground, got on top of him, pulled a cynthia and straddled him and had her way with him, the lamp was to awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have NEVER had anyone ask me to be exclusive. I just assumed they weren't shagging anyone else. Silly me.
I couldn't be on Love Island. I was like to my ex "you better not be fcking anyone else because you're my bf now" and that's how we got together loool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Claudia acting as if they’ve been married 10 years. It’s ridiculous. Boringgggg
This. It’s so monotonous. Get over it woman, it was under 2 weeks. The guy ain’t interested and he’s told you. The girls are just fanning the flames and making the situation worse too.

Reactions: 15
Why are they acting as if Casey has left Claudia 9months pregnant at the alter to run away with her best friend! I hate them all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I love love love Samie. She’s very warm, affectionate and down to Earth for such a pretty girl. I’d be happy to see her win.
I'm voting Kai and Sanam. Because I like them and want Olivia to cry when she finally realises SHE'S THE PROBLEM. Win win

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I won’t lie even if I was just casually getting to know someone for a short time but I had feelings and for whatever reason it didn’t work out, it absolutely would hurt me for longer than a few days, and I would feel tit, and I imagine that’d be a million times worse there. Like she’s been fucked off on camera with the entire public watching for a girl she believes is more attractive than her. It’ll be upsetting her and it’s not as easy as it sounds to “get over” a knock to your confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are they acting as if Casey has left Claudia 9months pregnant at the alter to run away with her best friend! I hate them all
TBF I think it is very intense in there and Casa is seen as the ultimate test. So he came back for Claudia and now he changed his mind at the 11th hour. So I get how she’s feeling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.