Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Covid oops I mean exclsuive/BF/GF tit has spread ,it's caught Samie and Tom now, Tanya and Shaq be next you watch

Reactions: 2
How do they know the girl’s sizes for the racy underwear in the hideaway? They always seem to fit.

Reactions: 6
You see how Kai and Sanam are just in their own bubble

Also Max looks like he wants to throw himself in the pool 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olivia and Tanya getting the ghost edit, producers clearly want them to stay in.

Can't believe how long it's been since we had a vote.

I'm going off samie
tbh i don’t think they’re getting the ghost edit. if it kept showing them, ppl would just complain that it’s all about them and to move on cause they’re bored, like claudia and casey. they can’t just focus on some ppl and their situations like shaq and tanya are over and dealt with. although tbf olivia’s situation will never be over cause she’s obsessed with kai. but i would be annoyed if it kept showing them. they’ve only been showed in a negative light recently tho, that doesn’t benefit them much, i don’t think they’ll make the final

Reactions: 5
Does Ian Sterling ever thing "that jokes tit, let's not add it"

I guess not

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think I’ve got an unpopular opinion on Samie. I appreciate she’s gorgeous but I think her personality is tit. She’s either bitchy or boring 😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.