Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish we could see Kai and Sanam more, at least they actually like each other!!

Reactions: 31
Such a shame we don’t get to see much of Kai and Sanam they seem to really like each other

Reactions: 21
Sanam is so naturally beautiful.
She and Kai seem so happy and relaxed together.

Reactions: 19
Mad how the girls have this energy for casey but not a word for Tanya who did much worse.

I also think with the Jessie thing, she needs to understand two things can be true at the same time. The boys can not have intended to hurt casey, and casey can be hurt. They're not mutually exclusive

Olivia and Tanya getting the ghost edit, producers clearly want them to stay in.

Can't believe how long it's been since we had a vote.

I'm going off samie

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry I might be a prude but everyone getting all excited that 2 people going into the hideaway for a shag is a bit 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There ain't any girls like Samie in Barnsley.
---
The only time they are showing Olivia and Tanya is when they absolutely have to.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.