Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie doesn't even know why she's involved

"outsiders perspective" Fck off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry unpopular opinion but nah I don’t like Casey and I don’t think Jessie did anything wrong there. The lads didn’t have to apologise. That’s my take on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ they were simply defending Claudia which is nice after he strung her along and fake liked her. Few weeks or not it’s not nice that he’s dropped her like a hot potato and now because he feels awkward cos he looks like a bellend he’s trying to evoke sympathy and play victim.

Reactions: 11
Sorry unpopular opinion but nah I don’t like Casey and I don’t think Jessie did anything wrong there. The lads didn’t have to apologise. That’s my take on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ they were simply defending Claudia which is nice after he strung her along and fake liked her. Few weeks or not it’s not nice that he’s dropped her like a hot potato and now because he feels awkward cos he looks like a bellend he’s trying to evoke sympathy and play victim.
It was dealt with. They apologised
It was none of her business

Reactions: 29
Jessie is just trying to get herself some screen time isn't she?

I don't especially like Samie or Claudia individually but I like that they seem to have a genuine friendship.

Reactions: 7
Even Will doesn’t agree, there was literally no need for her to say something, it was completely self serving, sweet little Jessie trying to defending everyone :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.