Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand people who feel like they need to insert their ‘twopence’ into situations that have nothing to do with them. It’s not your situation so back off hun

Reactions: 19
Samie shouting He doesn't want you/he's not for you to a distressed Claudia is kind of funny, hardly the thing to say to someonee whose just been dumped, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don’t understand why jessie thought she needed to say that to Casey? Just seems odd

Reactions: 14
Lol, Jessie’s face when she realised Casey was telling her to shut the duck up and keep her nose out. We need more scenes like this.
I think most of these people are two faced vipers. Well done Casey!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry unpopular opinion but nah I don’t like Casey and I don’t think Jessie did anything wrong there. The lads didn’t have to apologise. That’s my take on it 🤷🏼‍♀️ they were simply defending Claudia which is nice after he strung her along and fake liked her. Few weeks or not it’s not nice that he’s dropped her like a hot potato and now because he feels awkward cos he looks like a bellend he’s trying to evoke sympathy and play victim.
What that not all already said.
Fair play if the guys had not discussed it OR if she had been there when Casey discussed it with Tom and Will.
But it was done and dusted and she decided "let me have a go whilst we are here"

She thinks this is what the public want. Game player

Reactions: 15
Here we go, Casey’s villain edit part 2 :rolleyes:
I have actually switched off, I cannot stick Claudia, she's such a witch. She's trying to turn everyone against him because he has the audacity to not fancy her. That's it. He didn't lead her on, it was obvious, you just had his head melted cause your an absolute melt 🙃

These people (Jessie) are such school ground bullies, picking on someone because they think they will get a clap on the back for doing so. Spineless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Casey's tit eyebrows, shaggy Justin biber circa 2011 haircut and white pants should be enough of a turn off for Claudia, count ya self lucky hun

Reactions: 9
I guess I'm alone in enjoying that, I'm all for Jessie causing chaos at this stage in the show, hilarious!

Where's that forum member that went to Uni with Cssey and said he was an awful person? I want moar details!

• Wow
I have actually switched off, I cannot stick Claudia, she's such a witch. She's trying to turn everyone against him because he has the audacity to not fancy her. That's it. He didn't lead her on, it was obvious, you just had his head melted cause your an absolute melt 🙃

These people (Jessie) are such school ground bullies, picking on someone because they think they will get a clap on the back for doing so. Spineless.
Totally agree. And nothing she has done since would make her remotely attractive to him now. He must be thinking 'bullet dodged'.

Come on, we all know Jessie was asked to go off and have a chat with Casey.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.