Winter Love Island 23 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Samie got no tolerance to alcohol? She turns into a pub landlord at the merest sniff of prosecco.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i feel like casey really wants to be a “nice guy” which is why he didn’t want to tell her

Reactions: 3
Claudia really went on love island and thought she’d meet her Prince Charming who would only want her 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just catching up on last nights episode. The girls are pure toxic and immature. I don’t actually mind the boys. Claudia needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 7
Honestly though Casey was the one who threw a tantrum earlier in the series when Lana kissed Ron and he'd known her two days. He can't exactly get pissed with Claudia for the same

Reactions: 10
Sanam speaking for the whole internet and public when she asked claudia what happened, she explained casey ended it and just said Ok, bleeping Icon she's like I want the tea but IDGAF

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I know everyone is watching tonight’s but I’m just catching up on last nights and I am screaming at Olivia “it’s got to be me” for Kai’s pie and he walks right past and pies Tanya jahahaha hit to the ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly though Casey was the one who threw a tantrum earlier in the series when Lana kissed Ron and he'd known her two days. He can't exactly get pissed with Claudia for the same
But tbf he didn't carry it on over numerous days.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.