Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is Jessie calling tanya out?? Like get over your double standards

• Heart
Reactions: 16
DO NOT start from scratch Shaq! Please ffs 🙏🏼

Oh here goes me me me cooking up a storm to take her tit out on Max now 🙄🥱 predictable as duck.

Reactions: 20
Me pretending to be Olivia: a new thread? You know what also has thread. Kais Jumper. I can't believe Kai recou........
new thread? lolll kai bought a new girl in, tom has a new girl…i just think it’s funny that tom…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would NOT be a good Love Island contestant at all. I’d be constantly saying to both the boys and the girls: “Wtf is wrong with you? What are you talking about? Grow up”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is everyone else afraid of Olivia and therefore not confronting her about what SHE said about everyone else?! Poor Sanam is just sitting there listening to all of her tit

Reactions: 29
Olivia duck off, you've known Max about a week and you would have sacked him off for Kai if Kai was open to you, leave the boy alone, he has every righ to speak to a bombshell if he likes one you've known each other a week and he was honest and respectful enough to tell you, this one finds a problem with everything

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.