Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poll was a hard one 😩 but I never liked Liv from the beginning so went with her :LOL: Sooner we get both of them out the villa the better!

Reactions: 14
Maxwell is hanging on by his fingertips to Olivia to stay in the villa but it might just back fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please let one of the girls call Liv out today, how dare she just get away with being a total witch!

Reactions: 28
Tanya - cocky fucker
Jessie - drama queen
Olivia - bleeping woman
Lana - sheep
Sammie - cocky fucker x 2
Claudia - rough as hell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Martin looked like he was going to say "yea it was fun" when asked if he enjoyed movie night 🤣🤣🤣 quickly changed to " yea it was alot"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The poll was a hard one 😩 but I never liked Liv from the beginning so went with her :LOL: Sooner we get both of them out the villa the better!
Liv was on my shitlist along with Anime from day one when they both picked Kai 🤬😂

Reactions: 6
Shaq didn’t listen to Tom just then. Why you wanting to start from scratch with her. She doesn’t love you

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The thing that infuriates me about Tanya is that she’s so arrogant and over confident when she’s really not that cute at all. She’s so easily replaceable it’s laughable
CBCB9B1E-A2D3-4A0C-82FB-BC4B61AA4DCD.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 48
omg duck off Olivia!!! Maxwell literally did nothing wrong she's desperate to be a victim

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.