Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all going to go back to their couples again as they want to win.

Reactions: 11
I think love means something different to on Love Island than it does in real life.....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
''what else can I do'' Idk Tanya maybe don't bleeping gaslight your man, dismiss his feelings, gaslight the two men you played, humilate him in people and tell the truth for once

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why is Wil comforting Tanya! Ffs

Tired of trying to prove herself? She's done literally not a single action to prove herself.

Like how can she say you love someone, then tell another boy your wet and recouple with him, witch about all the icks from Shaq, shout him down constantly and then say you've tried to prove yourself? She's proven herself to be bleeping delusional and a psychopath

She's said about 1 nice word to Shaq in the last 2 weeks, everything else has been vile. Girl needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 31
at this stage duck the 50k, we should vote for who needs a psych evaluation and the winner gets clinical help cause jesus Tanya and Olivia are to far gone

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We’re not getting a vote are we?

….. or any type of real pay off with Olivia and Tanya.

Reactions: 7
I think love means something different to on Love Island than it does in real life.....
I don’t know if it’s the reality TV aspect, the intelligence and awareness of the contestants they pick, producer manipulation or what, but I’ve never seen such a bunch of sexually immature (I’d almost say Virgin-like) people than what appear on this show. They will discuss sex without saying the word sex and refer to them as GCSE exams? What? And screaming and cheering and clapping when people go on a date? Who does that?

Reactions: 19
What’s going to happen for the next 3 weeks? I think it would be a waste of time brining anyone new in now they’re all good again

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.