Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t know how all those girls can sit there and defend/comfort Olivia. If I was in the villa with them and the clip of Olivia was shown and she was slagging me off I would 100% call her out for it. I’ve never disliked a set of girls so much in my life. Sammie and Sanam are my faves

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know if it’s the reality TV aspect, the intelligence and awareness of the contestants they pick, producer manipulation or what, but I’ve never seen such a bunch of sexually immature (I’d almost say Virgin-like) people than what appear on this show. They will discuss sex without saying the word sex and refer to them as GCSE exams? What? And screaming and cheering and clapping when people go on a date? Who does that?
You're right it's very juvenile and very weird!
The cheering as the Hideaway opens and the chosen couple gets geered on 🤮🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don’t know how all those girls can sit there and defend/comfort Olivia. If I was in the villa with them and the clip of Olivia was shown and she was slagging me off I would 100% call her out for it. I’ve never disliked a set of girls so much in my life. Sammie and Sanam are my faves
olivia is a girls girl duh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ it’s like Jessie and Will have been together for years and he’s cheated on her. HE KISSED A GIRL IN CASA!! Like ever other islander ever to exist

Reactions: 26
Jesus I am so over this constant repeat of the same scene with Will and Jessie 😴 move on

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.