Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please god say this is nearly over I’m fighting the sleep only suffering it to see if there’s a vote

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs shut up Tanya. Can’t believe after the first few episodes she and Shaq were my favourite couple

Reactions: 10
Tanya continues to gaslight Shaq and it seems to just be accepted?! Honestly why is she still in the villa at this point?

Reactions: 41
😂 Tanya says if you let me and Martin get between us, sorryyyyy you kissed another man after saying you loved this one. Gosh she gives me a headache

Reactions: 37
Shaq needs to find his balls and leave. She’s really turning this around….why is he pandering to her?

Reactions: 35
Are these new islanders past ones as this is the time when adam came in last time and normally they annouce whos coming in beforehand but they havnt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.