Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should know Casey isn’t the slightest bit bothered Claudia, man didn’t even follow you outside 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How long has Claudia been there, 2 weeks right? And they weren't even together all of that? My god she is draining. Has anyone seen any of the boys smile recently?

Reactions: 13
Nah Claudia needs to go, this is such amateur dramatics, you’d think they’d been together for weeks the way she is acting. Massively unhinged!

Reactions: 25
Jesus, this Claudia goes from bad to worse. What a misery guts. She's ruining it for both the new bombshells and Casey.

Reactions: 18
Oh Claudia with the dramatic storm off to the day beds
Babe it's really not that deep, he's just no into you 😒

Reactions: 14
Call me harsh but Claudia is being very pathetic right now, you’d think she was in Shaq’s shoes by the way she’s carrying on.

Reactions: 24
advertisment for a show called stories from the street just played and It made me think of Tanya! Tanyas For The streets!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How long has Claudia been there, 2 weeks right? And they weren't even together all of that? My god she is draining. Has anyone seen any of the boys smile recently?
Yes, on Extra Bits last night - the boys were having lots of fun 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me harsh but Claudia is being very pathetic right now, you’d think she was in Shaq’s shoes the way she’s carrying on.
She's acting like he has massively betrayed her. He really hasn't!! He's not the bad guy because he fancies someone else!! It's meant to be the whole point of the show 🙈

Reactions: 18
never forget Olivia saying she loves a chocolate finger (the biscuits) but it also sounds like a innuendo for being fingered by a black man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They are still not talking about anything real. I feel like I know nothing about them and I don't care!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.