Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we gonna have a whole episode based on Claudia crying every 2 minutes… 😴😴

Reactions: 9
Verryyyy interested to see how Casey handles this especially after his reaction to Ron & Lana

Reactions: 14
As if Rosie you know none of the other boys would entertain the thought of you.

Reactions: 6
Like Claudia or not she might be better off with the new boy! He seems much more genuine than Casey! He was rancid in Casa

Reactions: 6
Claudia will be so embarrassed watching all this back and realising Casey literally has NEVER liked her. His face always gives it away.

Reactions: 31
Not Tanya giving advice to Rosie saying ''you did nothing wrong'' LMFAO, Tanya is the last person you should be asking advice from,If Tanya told me today is Sunday I'd second guess myself, the woman is unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Haven't been a fan of casey in the normal show however watched unseen bits for the first time last night and found him absolute hilarious with his stories, wish they'd put bits of this in the normal show, makes you see a better side to people sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God, just tell her you're not bovvered Casey. If I was Claudia I would tell him to sod off and crack on with new boy. He's cute!

Reactions: 15
Maybe the vote for the next thread should be do spend more time watch the show live or more time reading and/or replying on Tattle 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.