Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it that said TT and Olivia would bet the ghost edit for a bit to take attention away before a vote? Cos it’s quite obviously gonna be a whole hour of this Claudia bull. So attention seeking going to sleep outside 🙄

Reactions: 15
remember when a woman of colour cast member from Glee came out and said Lea Michele threatened to tit in her wig?! that's what shaq should have done, the wig and glue is all tanya cares about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As irritating as Claudia is, Casey does need to stop stringing her along. It’s blatantly obvious that he’s not into her and it’s very hypocritical given the way he reacted to the Lana and Ron situation.

Speaking of Lana and Ron - sorry, but I see absolutely ZERO sexual chemistry there. They look like friends or siblings.

Reactions: 27
I cba with Claudia I don’t care she’s crying. Up Liv’s hole looked like an absolute mug linking arms with Liv while Liv was slagging her off in 4K. Then her stupid speech about how she was so proud of the girls that night?! The duck.

And the way she’s so dramatic over the Rosie situation just confirms to me her behaviour towards Cynthia was microaggressive. Immediately shrugged and dismissed the fact Casey kissed her and was getting to know her. Was only pissed off that Casey dare apologies to her after upsetting her. Probably viewed herself as inherently “better than” Cynthia so she wasn’t bothered. Same girl that was in floods of tears because she didn’t get a crappy note and went to sleep outside? Bore off Claudia.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Another low key Tom fan here- he just seems really normal! To be honest I don't really dislike any of the boys- the girls on the other hand 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMFG Lynda from casa amor just said on tik tok live that apparently Layla taped her thong bikini to her actual arse crack to keep it in place and stop it from slipping, bleeping screaming, WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh god these lot are gunna run to Claudia now

Ofc it’s Samie telling her

Reactions: 10
wether rosie is right or wrong. why would you say that lol, they’re obviously gonna go tell claudia and you’ll look like the bad one

Reactions: 14
I’m not getting much from Rosie, pretty girl but she’s boring so far not much there personality wise.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.