Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve never done the twist they did with Georgia and Sam where they could leave as a couple or stay but be apart. I think that would be a really interesting twist especially if it was someone like Olivia and maxwell who had to decide.

Reactions: 20
I just hope when we eventually get a public vote that it’s not vote your fav couple because then liv will obvs blame maxwell 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Casey is a babe but his eyebrows are tit.
I just can't decide if I find him attractive or not. He is very Mark Owen from the early days of Take That.

After watching aftersun last night I'm even more convinced he is more interested in the boys tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I am just old school but if it the girls are really angry with the boys behaviour in Casa I am looking at you Jessie and Samie well then you could have just called it off and walked out with your head held high. It would have been ground breaking you would have shown some inspiration for other women but as previously said Liam and Millie changed things when she took him back and we all know how that ended eventually. I cannot see Jessie and Will lasting without one of them making huge sacrifices probably Jessie as Will has his farm or parents farm in the U.K. In any event I would imagine Jessie will want to spend some time in the Australia to catch up with her family and friends. Does anyone know how far she came in the Oz version?

Reactions: 9
I hope Casey rips off the band-aid quick. You know you're not interested in Claudia.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.