Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am tired of watching man-face claudia. The man doesn't want you, have some pride, and stops trying to guilt him being with you.

Reactions: 14
Who was it that said TT and Olivia would bet the ghost edit for a bit to take attention away before a vote? Cos it’s quite obviously gonna be a whole hour of this Claudia bull. So attention seeking going to sleep outside 🙄
I said it and it’s exactly what I expected. I think everyone will dump Claudia now

Reactions: 5
Guys I missed 27 minutes.

I was trying on wigs (don't ask) lol

Did I miss anything good??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Keanan, think he might have done well if he went in a bit earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Claudia is being OTT but to be fair Casey has been hedging his bets, after the date he skirted around everything and I don't think, unless I missed it, he told her something was missing for him only a lad or two and also Claudia read alot into him being single after Casa

Reactions: 8
"It's not our place to push Casey into a decision"
>incoming text forces Casey into a decision

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Couldn't not care any less about this of I tried.

Feel like just binning the show off now completely... dullest series ever

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.