Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I see a different Samie on movie night? She was emotional and snapped at Will how is that lager lout behaviour. People are acting like she was going about having a square go with folk i really don’t think her behaviour was anything compared to TT.
tbf most people still love her so i don’t think anyone’s acting like that -just a minority i just don’t like how she was defending olivia -which is the same with all the girls
i think she may have misunderstood will, and maybe had drank a lot so was emotional or something

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did I see a different Samie on movie night? She was emotional and snapped at Will how is that lager lout behaviour. People are acting like she was going about having a square go with folk i really don’t think her behaviour was anything compared to TT.
No she's definitely not as bad as Tanya, Olivia etc but she did snap at him. Drunk or not. She may have misunderstood what he said but as far as I'm aware she didn't apologise once she realised either. Don't think she's a bad person but after seeing that did change my mind a little about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
No she's definitely not as bad as Tanya, Olivia etc but she did snap at him. Drunk or not. She may have misunderstood what he said but as far as I'm aware she didn't apologise once she realised either. Don't think she's a bad person but after seeing that did change my mind a little about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Totally agree - Samie gets away with A lot as she’s so pretty. She can be quite aggressive when she opens her mouth though and a bit of a stirrer. Tonight she goes running to Claudia when Rosie says they have no sexual chemistry.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To answer my own question. If there's no public vote today. Its been 16 days. So TWO WEEKS!
How many did there used to be? More often that this surely?
I really want an individual vote as Olivia would no doubt blame Maxwell for being in the bottom. But at this rate really grateful for any vote tbh - as long as islanders don't get the final say.

Reactions: 11
I checked Wikipedia and for last summer's series they did the casa recoupling on day 31 and there were public votes/dumpings on day 35 and day 39 (4 and 8 days after). The last episode of this series was 8 days after casa recoupling with no public vote. But they had a lot of casa rejects to get rid of last year so that may be why.

Reactions: 3
The bottom 3 girls and bottom 3 boys would be good right about now
A proper ruthless cull like that would be brilliant!!

What I would love is if they got the contestants to pick the 2 boy and 2 girls to go from the bottom 3 BUT THEN ignored them and just went with what the public decided, potentially leaving them with contestants that they choose to send home!! 🤣🤣 now that would be good tv....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More from Martin.
Kai a
I checked Wikipedia and for last summer's series they did the casa recoupling on day 31 and there were public votes/dumpings on day 35 and day 39 (4 and 8 days after). The last episode of this series was 8 days after casa recoupling with no public vote. But they had a lot of casa rejects to get rid of last year so that may be why.
They seem to be doing things differently as the heart rate challenge was so early this year and normally it’s after casa

Reactions: 2
A proper ruthless cull like that would be brilliant!!

What I would love is if they got the contestants to pick the 2 boy and 2 girls to go from the bottom 3 BUT THEN ignored them and just went with what the public decided, potentially leaving them with contestants that they choose to send home!! 🤣🤣 now that would be good tv....
lol imagine living with people who wanted you gone…olivia would go crazy
“i think it’s funny that you voted me when kai and sanam-“
---
Kai a

They seem to be doing things differently as the heart rate challenge was so early this year and normally it’s after casa
yeah last year they had it before casa too. they always change it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd bloody love it!! 🤣🤣🤣
i know she’d immediately say that they voted her. “kai obviously still likes me which is why he voted for me, he’s just jealous cause he’s been in the bottom 3 times, i feel like sanam has something against me, and sammie must feel threatened because i had tom before”’
lol she’d try vote kai and sanam out even if they weren’t in the bottom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many did there used to be? More often that this surely?
I really want an individual vote as Olivia would no doubt blame Maxwell for being in the bottom. But at this rate really grateful for any vote tbh - as long as islanders don't get the final say.
Because I like knowing - here is the past seasons

I have only done exit dates which the public had created

Friday was day 40 - so yes, its pretty ridiculous when you look at the past, LOVELY PRODUCTION MANIPULATION TO KEEP OLIVIA IN

1677431509402.png

1677431561875.png

1677431597656.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I forgot about that beach party thing they do. That should be coming soon?
From that table above it was day 42 series 7 and day 44 last year

Reactions: 5
Most Attractive Islanders

Males
Ryan
Tom
Maxwell
Ron
Spencer
Keanan
Casey
Kai
Jordan
Haris
Frankie
Martin
Shaq
Kain
Will
Bayley
Aaron
David

Females
Lana
Jessie
Sammie
Olivia
Lydia
Layla
Tanyal
Sammy
Sanam
Zara
Rosie
Tanya
Anna-May
Ellie
Cynthia
Claudia
Lynda

Reactions: 2
Because I like knowing - here is the past seasons

I have only done exit dates which the public had created

Friday was day 40 - so yes, its pretty ridiculous when you look at the past, LOVELY PRODUCTION MANIPULATION TO KEEP OLIVIA IN

View attachment 1989293
View attachment 1989295
View attachment 1989298
Making that like was funny though. Because I was like "who the f was Lacey" "who was Ellie J"

It was like going through a Love islanders time capsule loooòol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Males
Ryan
Tom
Maxwell
Ron
Spencer
Keanan
Casey
Kai
Jordan
Haris
Frankie
Martin
Shaq
Kain
Will
Bayley
Aaron
David

Females
Lana
Jessie
Sammie
Olivia
Lydia
Layla
Tanyal
Sammy
Sanam
Zara
Rosie
Tanya
Anna-May
Ellie
Cynthia
Claudia
Lynda
Dk why Lana is top I think she’s quite plain especially compared to others on the list.

Reactions: 10
I actually agree re Samie. I definitely think there’s a bias towards her because she is extremely attractive. I don’t think her personality is very endearing - there’s no spark to her it’s all just very dry and dull. I think her true colours were revealed on movie night and she just came across as a bit of a chav after a few savvy bs.

Reactions: 13

Males
Ryan
Tom
Maxwell
Ron
Spencer
Keanan
Casey
Kai
Jordan
Haris
Frankie
Martin
Shaq
Kain
Will
Bayley
Aaron
David

Females
Lana
Jessie
Sammie
Olivia
Lydia
Layla
Tanyal
Sammy
Sanam
Zara
Rosie
Tanya
Anna-May
Ellie
Cynthia
Claudia
Lynda
Interesting - good we aren't all the same!
I wouldn't have Lana and Jessie top two - I'd have Samie and Ellie.
Males no idea - possibly Ron (I know I know) as I think he has a nice face. When he smiles he looks quite endearing. And Tom if he'd stop with the sculpted eyebrows and beard.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.