Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Sanam and Kai are well suited I think. She seems quite nice and doesn't get involved in the girls drama like Sammie and Claudia do. Plus Kai’s come out of his shell more so she obviously makes him feel comfortable whereas he was a bit awkward around Liv. I want them to win.

I would have liked Tom and Sammie to win until movie night when you saw a switch in her personality (she may have been drunk but she was still aggressive to Will) and I didn't like that.
Totally agree with you. Sammie almost came across like a lager lout that night. She showed another side to her that isn’t very classy to be honest. Shame

Reactions: 16
yeah i don’t understand this whole “they havnt been tested yet” like they don’t need to kiss another girl/boy to know they like each other (this applies to everyone but just sanam/kai)
the boys on love island have this logic that they need to get with other people to know their feelings are real, it’s so weird
---

i was always sceptical of wether they “loved” each other as they said it so early on. i still think she only said it cause he did and she felt like she had to. before casa i had the view that there was some feelings there but that they didn’t love each other.
i know some people think that shaq was just wanting to win and playing a game when he said i love you so early on.
idk what to think of them, i don’t know about love but id say he likes her way more than she likes him
i think tanya wanted shaq back and regretted it as soon as she came back and saw him. she’s on and off for me, i don’t think she loves him but i think she has/had some feelings. the whole casa and movie situations makes her some across as kinda cold/heartless tho cause she’s pretty stubborn and has a lot of pride
I don't think that Tanya said she loves Shaq just because he said it. I say this because she often said that she loved Shaq unprovoked. After she came back from Casa Amor, she said in the beach hut that she loves Shaq. After they made up, she told Shaq that she meant it before when she said that she loved him.
Whether or not it is as a love thing between Shaq and Tanya, I do believe that they like each other a lot.

Reactions: 1
i completely forgot didn’t anna from szn 5 recouple with ovie at casa and then go back to jordan? so technically she’d be the first, no?

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else watching the new Netflix series The Perfect Match? I know it’s massively scripted and they are all reality people but one of the things that happens is that they have the opportunity to bring people back, LI did that in series 3 with Mike and Sam, maybe it’s time to think about that, a higher turnover but re-using some of the players/islanders.

Zara bleeping things up with Casey and his wandering eye would have been great (or sticking her in as one of the Casa girls able to mess with the boys heads with no Olivia around)

Reactions: 7
i completely forgot didn’t anna from szn 5 recouple with ovie at casa and then go back to jordan? so technically she’d be the first, no?
Think Kem in Series 3 brought back someone from Casa but re-coupled with Amber?
Kem and Amber went on to win. It was different then if your partner strayed at Casa and you didn’t you got classified as single and had to leave the island. Amber picked someone else and remained on the show.

Reactions: 9
Has a Casa person ever gone on to make it to the final couples? Obviously there have been ones that stayed and late bombshells have even won but not sure who in Casa has ever done really well. It’s definitely a crappy job to be offered even if your dad is a major popstar you flop it seems

Reactions: 3
Has a Casa person ever gone on to make it to the final couples? Obviously there have been ones that stayed and late bombshells have even won but not sure who in Casa has ever done really well. It’s definitely a crappy job to be offered even if your dad is a major popstar you flop it seems
Ovie and Kaz both made the finals
Josh and Kaz were together a while. Mollie is still with Callum, Nas is still with Eva. I would say they’ve done well getting a relationship out of it that’s still going

Reactions: 10
Samie was aggressive to Will? Was that when she was exasperated and shouted that Jessie had done nothing wrong? In any case she got her wires crossed and misunderstood that Will was backing Jessie. I’m sure he won’t be harmed long term by her ‘being aggressive to him’ lol
The daily mail needs to get in the bin running a story about ‘bullying’ and slapping the term ‘toxic femininity’ on it! Thank god no one takes the DM seriously and see it for the misogynistic bin juice it is. Bullying my arse! Jessie a bullying ‘ringleader’? Pack it in.

Reactions: 7
Hoping for a good eyeful of Tom’s thighs in tight hotpants again tonight 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unseen is so much better than the normal eps
I don’t watch it but most people are saying this. Perhaps they should re-name it “Better Bits” 😉
When I get home I’m gonna watch it on ITVX.. they also have subtitles which actually synch.🤫

Reactions: 5
Samie is a bit 2 faced and I don't like it. I was rooting for her and Tom. Kai and Sanam for the win for me. I feel a "will u be my girlfriend" SHITE coming between Ron and Lana

Reactions: 17
Samie is a bit 2 faced and I don't like it. I was rooting for her and Tom. Kai and Sanam for the win for me. I feel a "will u be my girlfriend" SHITE coming between Ron and Lana
Yeah I liked her in the beginning but now she’s definitely just another Olivia follower.

I saw the title of the first look clip was casey being torn between Claudia and Rosie and didn’t bother clicking in. I cant Emphasise how little I care about that storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I see a different Samie on movie night? She was emotional and snapped at Will how is that lager lout behaviour. People are acting like she was going about having a square go with folk i really don’t think her behaviour was anything compared to TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.