Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail article will probably come to nothing but I'm glad someone, somewhere has flagged this.

Also, 95 percent of unseen bits is the boys having the craic. Shows how dull the girls are

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Kai and Sanam will make the final because people find them unproblematic. A bit like how Jess and Ched made the final in 2020. Personally, I have no interest in Kai and Sanam because they haven't been together long. We don't see enough of them. Also, Sanam hasn't had any test since Casa Amor. I would rather Ron/Lana or Tom/Samie won over them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kai and Sanam will make the final because people find them unproblematic. A bit like how Jess and Ched made the final in 2020. Personally, I have no interest in Kai and Sanam because they haven't been together long. We don't see enough of them. Also, Sanam hasn't had any test since Casa Amor. I would rather Ron/Lana or Tom/Samie won over them.
i think all 3 of them will make the final. id rather kai and sanam win out of them. sanam is the only one who hasn’t annoyed me yet. the fourth couple might be jessie and will

Reactions: 18
I really hate my side profile as well and been having lots of issues as of late with myself in that area, so I get you. I honestly don't think it's okay to talk too much about people's looks other than like " they could have worn __ or __ would look better" but imo people go in too hard on people's physical appearances sometimes, and I guess it makes it easier to do if they think that person is nasty irl or deserves it. But I think it can have a carry-over effect to real life, getting too comfortable commenting on people's looks when it's not appropriate or makes people feel like tit. I guess I try to be mindful after being online back in my 20s on YT and having time to wonder what if people were saying those things about me etc.

I wouldn't take it on board 🌺
To be fair the comments I've seen on here in relation to Claudia ( and Olivia I suppose) are mostly based around the work they have had done.
I do think Claudia looks much older than she is. Having seen the before picture of her, it's down to all the work she has had done.

I don't think anyone is coming on calling women ugly and rotten etc etc. .. it's more to with whatever they have pumped into their faces.

Reactions: 8
i think all 3 of them will make the final. id rather kai and sanam win out of them. sanam is the only one who hasn’t annoyed me yet. the fourth couple might be jessie and will
Lol Sanam hasn't annoyed you yet because she hasn't been in the villa long. Will and Jessie are definitely making the final. The majority of people hate Shaq and Tanya together. Olivia and Maxwell won't make the final because people don't like Olivia.

Reactions: 4
Lol Sanam hasn't annoyed you yet because she hasn't been in the villa long. Will and Jessie are definitely making the final. The majority of people hate Shaq and Tanya together. Olivia and Maxwell won't make the final because people don't like Olivia.
olivia annoyed me like a week in, so did claudia, so did half the boys, lana annoyed me about two weeks in aswell so clearly how long they’ve been there doesn’t matter lol. also her not talking down on anyone in casa made me like her. casa girls are really easy not to like cause they could tit on og girls or lie to boys like the casa girls last year. like layla did, the blonde sammie, so length really doesn’t matter.

ik olivia would hate kai and sanam winning too lol. someone mentioned kai and sanam being a teacher and social worker means they should win the 50k😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
olivia annoyed me like a week in, so did claudia, so did half the boys, lana annoyed me about two weeks in aswell so clearly how long they’ve been there doesn’t matter lol. also her not talking down on anyone in casa made me like her. casa girus are really easy not to like cause they could tit on og girls etc. like layla did, the blonde sammie, so length really doesn’t matter.

ik olivia would hate kai and sanam winning too lol. someone mentioned kai and sanam being a teacher and social worker means they should win the 50k😂
Why did Lana annoy you?

Reactions: 1
Why did Lana annoy you?
the way she acted with olivia. her listening to zara cry then run straight to tom and say “you did nothing wrong” and telling everyone. her saying tom and olivia have a “past” and “history” and acting like zara stole tom from her

i don’t mind her that much anymore, but wouldn’t want her to win.

Reactions: 13
Assuming Casey wants to stay with Rosie, do we think Claudia will give Keanan the time of day? it kind of seems like he's not going to want to go for anyone else but Olivia(?) and heaven knows what he's seeing there. I feel like Claudia isn't going to get him a chance because she's so stuck on Casey.

Were these the last bombshells before the end?

Reactions: 6
the way she acted with olivia. her listening to zara cry then run straight to tom and say “you did nothing wrong” and telling everyone. her saying tom and olivia have a “past” and “history” and acting like zara stole tom from her

i don’t mind her that much anymore, but wouldn’t want her to win.
Yeah above reasons are why I found her telling Ron he shouldn’t be getting involved in Olivia/Kai’s battles or whatever it was he said very hypocritical.

I definetly think the girls think Olivia is really popular - maybe because the likes of Tanyel ans Zara were dumped after falling out with her - and that’s why they won’t pull her up on anything.

Reactions: 11
Assuming Casey wants to stay with Rosie, do we think Claudia will give Keanan the time of day? it kind of seems like he's not going to want to go for anyone else but Olivia(?) and heaven knows what he's seeing there. I feel like Claudia isn't going to get him a chance because she's so stuck on Casey.

Were these the last bombshells before the end?
Last year had 36 islanders and currently we’re on 35 so maybe 1 more?
I feel like we got bombshells quite late last year but this year loads seemed to come in a short space of time

Reactions: 6
Yeah above reasons are why I found her telling Ron he shouldn’t be getting involved in Olivia/Kai’s battles or whatever it was he said very hypocritical.

I definetly think the girls think Olivia is really popular - maybe because the likes of Tanyel ans Zara were dumped after falling out with her - and that’s why they won’t pull her up on anything.
yeah i don’t like how much they defend olivia, especially sammie as i liked her lol

Reactions: 5
My worry is that we won’t see Olivia or Tanya pulled up on the next public vote, it usually has the bottom 3 standing before the fire pit and unless they make the two latest bombshells immune then surely both of their couples will be there with only 1 other.

The only way I can see if we have a vote for your fav boy/girl rather than couple but that’s usually only done earlier in the season.

Oh well, guess I just need to wait and see, would love a fav girl vote with Tanya/Olivia/Claudia all bottom. The scenes then!

My worry is that we won’t see Olivia or Tanya pulled up on the next public vote, it usually has the bottom 3 standing before the fire pit and unless they make the two latest bombshells immune then surely both of their couples will be there with only 1 other.

The only way I can see if we have a vote for your fav boy/girl rather than couple but that’s usually only done earlier in the season.

Oh well, guess I just need to wait and see, would love a fav girl vote with Tanya/Olivia/Claudia all bottom. The scenes then!
My biggest concern would be that Faye was always protected from bottom three. The votes always seemed to be stalled until after she’d been given a ghost edit. I’m really worried they’ll do the same for Olivia and Tanya. At least Tanya was in the bottom two in the first few weeks, Olivia has had zero comeuppance for anything.

Tests for relationships aren’t always about straying sometimes it’s other outside factors like interfering friends, how you handle conflict etc. I think Olivia’s drama especially in front of Sanam when all the girls were saying he still likes you was a huge test and showed strength of character. Imagine if another girl was saying that in front of Olivia? Zara was pretty upfront and look how she treated her. I want them to win purely a payback for having to put up with this crazy cast of dull/delusional/ narcissistic characters! They made this series boring by letting Tanyel and Zara go - shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know that people will disagree but I do think that Tanya has strong feelings for Shaq. If she wanted to escape him, she could have stuck things out with Martin. She went back to Shaq because she actually likes him. Also, she slept with Shaq so she must at the very least fancy him. Despite everything that Shaq and Tanya have been through, they always find their way back to each other. Tanya didn't treat Shaq right during movie night, but she treats him right normally. Shaq himself said that he feels the love from Tanya and that she cares about him.

Very aware that my opinion will be unpopular.

• Haha
Tests for relationships aren’t always about straying sometimes it’s other outside factors like interfering friends, how you handle conflict etc. I think Olivia’s drama especially in front of Sanam when all the girls were saying he still likes you was a huge test and showed strength of character. Imagine if another girl was saying that in front of Olivia? Zara was pretty upfront and look how she treated her. I want them to win purely a payback for having to put up with this crazy cast of dull/delusional/ narcissistic characters! They made this series boring by letting Tanyel and Zara go - shame!
Same. Sanam and Kai are well suited I think. She seems quite nice and doesn't get involved in the girls drama like Sammie and Claudia do. Plus Kai’s come out of his shell more so she obviously makes him feel comfortable whereas he was a bit awkward around Liv. I want them to win.

I would have liked Tom and Sammie to win until movie night when you saw a switch in her personality (she may have been drunk but she was still aggressive to Will) and I didn't like that.

Reactions: 18
yeah i don’t understand this whole “they havnt been tested yet” like they don’t need to kiss another girl/boy to know they like each other (this applies to everyone but just sanam/kai)
the boys on love island have this logic that they need to get with other people to know their feelings are real, it’s so weird
---
I know that people will disagree but I do think that Tanya has strong feelings for Shaq. If she wanted to escape him, she could have stuck things out with Martin. She went back to Shaq because she actually likes him. Also, she slept with Shaq so she must at the very least fancy him. Despite everything that Shaq and Tanya have been through, they always find their way back to each other. Tanya didn't treat Shaq right during movie night, but she treats him right normally. Shaq himself said that he feels the love from Tanya and that she cares about him.

Very aware that my opinion will be unpopular.
i was always sceptical of wether they “loved” each other as they said it so early on. i still think she only said it cause he did and she felt like she had to. before casa i had the view that there was some feelings there but that they didn’t love each other.
i know some people think that shaq was just wanting to win and playing a game when he said i love you so early on.
idk what to think of them, i don’t know about love but id say he likes her way more than she likes him
i think tanya wanted shaq back and regretted it as soon as she came back and saw him. she’s on and off for me, i don’t think she loves him but i think she has/had some feelings. the whole casa and movie situations makes her some across as kinda cold/heartless tho cause she’s pretty stubborn and has a lot of pride

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.