Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the boys together they seem so much more relaxed on UB and they have found Casey's weak spot and it is not Claudia.

Reactions: 15
After watching so far tonight send the girls home there is enough love between the boys and as been said already on here they are bringing the entertainment.

Reactions: 13
i saw a clip will and shaq kissed on unseen bits lol

everyone seems to actually like each other on unseen, and the boys and girls actually seen friendly -like tanya tom and casey

Reactions: 9
Omg I’ve started watching season 2 for the first time ever and it feels soooo much different. They seem like real people having actual conversations. It looks less heavily produced and fake looking as well iykwim! Even the way they sit in the beach hut haha

Reactions: 18
Unseen Bits is so much more entertaining, other than nails on a blackboard voice Stirling! Worse than ever.

Casey is so funny, and Tom too. I just wish the producers would let them chat normally instead of prompting and scripting everything. Even the ’how well do you know your partner’ was more interesting. Looks like Martin got on with the lads well too.

Reactions: 19
Ok the Casey badger story on unseen did make me laugh
Nah I swear I heard this story a few days ago.... someone said they fell asleep in a field and a family of badgers carried them home.....
Someone please help me where did I hear this??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah I swear I heard this story a few days ago.... someone said they fell asleep in a field and a family of badgers carried them home.....
Someone please help me where did I hear this??!!!!
He said it to Claudia last week on unseen bits I think
---
Unseen Bits is so much more entertaining, other than nails on a blackboard voice Stirling! Worse than ever.

Casey is so funny, and Tom too. I just wish the producers would let them chat normally instead of prompting and scripting everything. Even the ’how well do you know your partner’ was more interesting. Looks like Martin got on with the lads well too.
Same. So much better. I like the friendship all the guys have. Interesting to see some of the girls having a laugh with them too

Reactions: 7
I'm not arsed with unseen bits as I give enough to this crappy show, went to dinner with the hubby and then magic mike with the girlies tonight, am I missing out?

Reactions: 5
From all the drama With what people say when they leave .if they dont edit it .like they did last year the reunion may be full of drama

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.