Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this someone related to Olivia OMG?
---

He looks soooooooooo much better with his hair short and he’s quite clearly had Botox too as he constantly looks surprised with his eyebrows
I found his insta because I wanted to see if or how they’re related. She follows him but he doesn’t follow her

Reactions: 5
Claudia needs to calm down she’s known him for about a week. Casey needs to shave his head he’s actually handsome. Olivia is bike and not even in a funny way , hood Shawn is playing the long game and doesn’t actually want to be with Tanya
---
Such a difference
Wow he looks so different! Definitely needs to cut it shorter. Is that his ex? She looks a bit like Claudia 🤣

I agree it’s just a show and I don’t think people should be commenting pages of families and friends but it’s the last line for me.

View attachment 1986555

Edited to add: it wasn’t me messaging him on Facebook
:sick: What an absolute cretin. If Olivia doesn’t hold these views imagine your own family going around claiming you do, he must dislike her.

Reactions: 11
Cynthia is annoying me how relevant she is trying to remain.... She did a Q&A on her stories but some of her answers are "go listen to the podcast I just did"! 🤣🤣🤣 Of course it's her and that loud mouth that tried to use Will to stay in the villa that did the podcast (genuinely generally cannot remember her name!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in agreement with you all that Liv in a nasty girl and that I don't think race was why Cynthia was singled out by Liv, Cynthia was the most visibally upset, I' just telling you all what Cynthia herself said, she retty much said race was the reason claudia laughed at her as well because she didn't see her as a threat to casey aand hers relationship, She's the one bringing rcae in to it Ithought I'd just share :)

Reactions: 10
Rosie reminds me of Lacey from last year, who pretended to be loved up with Deji; and Amy from Casa the year before, who got picked by Hugo to go back to the villa and was really smug about it (she is also the one that he kissed and said "job done" afterwards).
I have zero memory of Lacey 😂

I got drunk instead of watching last night. I take it Martin was dumped? Will I miss anything interesting if I don't bother to catch up?

Quite mean of the producers to leave Shaq and Martin until last. I felt it was the last bit of humiliation for Martin knowing Tanya was going to chose Doormat Shaq. Though he handled it well and showed to be a much better person than any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I watched a Tik Tok that Lydia did. She was saying she really wasn’t happy to be going in during casa. Someone commented that she should have refused like Amber G and then a few others commented saying she refused and said she’d only go in as an og or nothing. I’ve never heard that. Is it true?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I watched a Tik Tok that Lydia did. She was saying she really wasn’t happy to be going in during casa. Someone commented that she should have refused like Amber G and then a few others commented saying she refused and said she’d only go in as an og or nothing. I’ve never heard that. Is it true?
I haven't heard about that but I really doubt a random girl has that much power over the producers. Gemma Owen maybe but not Amber.

I haven't heard about that but I really doubt a random girl has that much power over the producers. Gemma Owen maybe but not Amber.
Amber G talks a lot of shite. She also implies she’s the only girl to ever not take someone back after casa - Michael not wanting anything to do with her played a big part in how casa unfolded for her.

Reactions: 16
I saw a headline on goss.ie Ryan from casa amor saying he doesn’t think Jessie is genuine 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Wow he looks so different! Definitely needs to cut it shorter. Is that his ex? She looks a bit like Claudia 🤣

Yes that is his ex , Claudia looks very like her for sure . I think Claudia is nice but get the feeling she’s just very insecure and it probably turns Casey off

the only islander I've seen talk about being an OG or walking to the producers is Laura Anderson, she's said countless times she told producers to make her an OG or she wouldn't commit to the show, she explained she had a visa in dubai and a job and a cushy life there and she was giving it all up to go on Love Island and that they better put her in as an OG or it was for nothing and she said they agreed and said okay, saw her talk about this on IG a few years back, she says she encourages other people going on LI to do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Shaq keep telling Tanya that he loves her, especially with how she’s embarrassed him and yelled at him during movie night and made him have a breakdown? Martin gets the last laugh and I hope he gets opportunities coming him way.

Reactions: 20
Apologies, Im only halfway through catching up on last night- but I find it really difficult to take Claudia seriously. She looks like the 45 yr old nail technician that accidentally got caught up in filming.
She genuinely looks 15 yrs older than everyone else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ngl as someone with a similar side profile to Claudia, reading the comments about her face makes me feel like tit. 😅

But it's clear that she's too easily attached and is becoming increasingly irritating, so I might skip tomorrow's episode.

• Heart
Apologies, Im only halfway through catching up on last night- but I find it really difficult to take Claudia seriously. She looks like the 45 yr old nail technician that accidentally got caught up in filming.
She genuinely looks 15 yrs older than everyone else
Her energy is really tacky as well, I don't find her attractive at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.