Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video of Will Njobu interviewing Cynthia & Layla and it was brilliant. Thank you for recommending it. LOVE Cynthia! I did from the moment I heard her chat. She's such a vibrant, sassy, interesting person. Cynthia & Casey had a massive connection in there, he has NEVER had that with Claudia. He didn't even fancy her. IMO the only reason Casey didn't choose Cynthia over Claudia is because he's not man enough to couple up with a black woman. Institutional racism ā˜¹šŸ˜žšŸ˜„
Or just like Tom, Will, Liam series 7, Davide, Jacques, he thought he could have some fun and get away with it like a typical boy. Itā€™s not deeper than that IMO

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t like Olivia but I donā€™t think it was race related. I think as already said Cynthia was visibly upset at the recoupling and there were already words spoken at the firepit.

The interview just gives the usual casa energy where theyā€™re becoming irrrelevant so they start slating the OGs.
---

It feels SO scripted this year in parts. Itā€™s made the show even more draining than usual. The lack of voting indicates the producers have run out of ways to keep both Olivia and Tanya in so now theyā€™re just withholding votes.

Casey isnā€™t going to ditch Claudia. This will go the usual way of heā€™ll be torn for a few days and then heā€™ll realise his hearts with her (aka heā€™s not going to risk a bottom coupling with a new bombshell) and go back to her. Theyā€™ll both be delighted, declare their feelings and talk about passing the test.

Weā€™ll finally get a vote, theyā€™ll be dumped and heā€™ll drop her instantaneously.
I agree about the scripting. Everytime they've got ready for the evening and are all stood together with their drinks, someone different each night does a little speech. It looks so much like they are trying to remember their lines and they look really awkward

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I record LI but delete it every time. This is where I get my info, laughs and wind ups. Much better than the show which is eye rollingly obvious and boring. Thanks y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you have to be really tough mentally to go on these shows. I hope they donā€™t expect big deals after it no one will get anything.
Am I the only only Casey fan ?? (But he needs to fix the hair. Itā€™s too Backstreet Boys 1990!)
I don't mind him personally, I don't thinks he's done anything wrong and I think it's quite clear he fancies Rosie but also doesn't want to hurt Claudia. Both things can be true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Literally watching for Kai and Sanam now I think they're so cute and have a real natural chemistry. Kai was actually cracking me up when he was throwing grapes at Rosie. Think they may well win.

I feel like Will and Jessie have lost it they're not going to be able to reconnect within the settings of the show. I honestly think that what Will did wasn't super deep in the context of their relationship/the show and in the outside they'd work through it but it's ofc a pressure cooker. I feel sad for both of them I think they may as well walk.

Rosie is a stunner you can tell how much Casey wants to get with her.

Reactions: 14
Probably went to bed with wet hair on purpose.. mad to be sick. Cretin

Reactions: 1
I don't mind him personally, I don't thinks he's done anything wrong and I think it's quite clear he fancies Rosie but also doesn't want to hurt Claudia. Both things can be true.
I donā€™t mind Casey, but he wasnā€™t honest with Claudia after his date with Rosie, he told her (Claudia) the date went well but he did not tell her he had said to Rosie he was not closing himself off to other girls. Itā€™s fine to make the most of your LI experience and want to do that but I donā€™t think since Casa heā€™s told Claudia he is still exploring his options, itā€™s pretty obvious Claudia has fallen for him and he should have marked her card, upsetting but better then her thinking they were it.

Rosie is stunning but her voice is getting on my nerves, Casey definitely wants to be seen parading around with her on his arm, better if she doesnā€™t speak perhaps šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 10
Cynthia and Layla were on the Will Njobu reality podcast and they went IN On Olivia! Cynthia is gunning for her and said she's gonna tackle her at the reunion over the comments she made about Cynthia pulling faces at her during the recoupling and saying to casey when the girls went to meet up with cynthia lydia and layla that ''I know Cynthia's gonna kick off'' Cynthia said/implied without saying it that that comment pissed her off because she singled her out of all the other girls and the only diff between her and the otehrs is that she is black and Olivia was feeding in to racial sterotypes that black women are aggressive etc, so Cynthia is fuming and said she's gonna confront her over that at the reunion-Cynthia also said she doesn't accept Claudia's apology for laughing during the recoupling, found it rude and offesive,disrespectful etc and thinks she didn't genuienly mean it and she laughed at her because she didn't view Her as a threat to her and caseys relationship!! Layla also gunning for her and says she doesnt understand why all the OG girls were linking arms with her at movie night whilst she in laylas words basically ''called them all trash''-says she feels like Olivia makes everything about her,
I donā€™t agree with people messaging the Islandersā€™ families hate but there are receipts of Oliviaā€™s family member saying that ā€˜she doesnā€™t like black peopleā€™ so either heā€™s a liar or sheā€™s racist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think Claudia has some deeper rooted problem. I was the same up until my last relationship, I saw being with SOMEONE (anyone) being better than being alone. That relationship fucked me up so much, gaslighting, physical, emotional and mental abuse. It took me about six months to start being OK again, I now spend 100% of my time (outside of work), alone. I don't even have friends. Lockdown helped me massively and I learnt how to be by myself. And I like it like that now, no one can damage me again that way. But I remember being like Claudia once...
Catching up on this thread from last night - I feel like I couldā€™ve written this word for word myself! Hugs to you, it can be tough but hope youā€™re in a better place x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t agree with people messaging the Islandersā€™ families hate but there are receipts of Oliviaā€™s family member saying that ā€˜she doesnā€™t like black peopleā€™ so either heā€™s a liar or sheā€™s racist.
Wait where lol

Reactions: 5
Cynthia and Layla were on the Will Njobu reality podcast and they went IN On Olivia! Cynthia is gunning for her and said she's gonna tackle her at the reunion over the comments she made about Cynthia pulling faces at her during the recoupling and saying to casey when the girls went to meet up with cynthia lydia and layla that ''I know Cynthia's gonna kick off'' Cynthia said/implied without saying it that that comment pissed her off because she singled her out of all the other girls and the only diff between her and the otehrs is that she is black and Olivia was feeding in to racial sterotypes that black women are aggressive etc, so Cynthia is fuming and said she's gonna confront her over that at the reunion-Cynthia also said she doesn't accept Claudia's apology for laughing during the recoupling, found it rude and offesive,disrespectful etc and thinks she didn't genuienly mean it and she laughed at her because she didn't view Her as a threat to her and caseys relationship!! Layla also gunning for her and says she doesnt understand why all the OG girls were linking arms with her at movie night whilst she in laylas words basically ''called them all trash''-says she feels like Olivia makes everything about her,
My conclusion from this is
Olivia is still a toxic narcissist
Claudia is still a dope
Cynthia is trying to remain relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Claudia needs to calm down sheā€™s known him for about a week. Casey needs to shave his head heā€™s actually handsome. Olivia is bike and not even in a funny way , hood Shawn is playing the long game and doesnā€™t actually want to be with Tanya
---
Such a difference

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Helloooo new here! But Iā€™m on the fb page and I just canā€™t understand some of the opinions on there they all think Claudia is ā€œSTUNNINGā€ I just see a really harsh face that looks like her dad with long hair and makeup? šŸ™ˆ

also, she needs to chill sheā€™s putting Casey off her (not that Iā€™m sure he was even that fussed I think he just likes fogarty lol)

Reactions: 18
I agree itā€™s just a show and I donā€™t think people should be commenting pages of families and friends but itā€™s the last line for me.

View attachment 1986555

Edited to add: it wasnā€™t me messaging him on Facebook
Is this someone related to Olivia OMG?
---
Claudia needs to calm down sheā€™s known him for about a week. Casey needs to shave his head heā€™s actually handsome. Olivia is bike and not even in a funny way , hood Shawn is playing the long game and doesnā€™t actually want to be with Tanya
---
Such a difference
He looks soooooooooo much better with his hair short and heā€™s quite clearly had Botox too as he constantly looks surprised with his eyebrows

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.