Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, and you've summed this up really well. I suspect she knows that if her Dad wasn't who he is she wouldn't get on Love Island. Every bloke who shows interest in her... She must always wonder if they really like her or of its the money and lifestyle. It would really duck with your head.
I know this is different but I went to school/sixth form with children of very high profile people and the odd famous youngster too. The people they date are generally from high profile backgrounds and the notoriety wouldn’t necessarily attract them. Also as I see it, wealthy people tend to date wealthy people in the real world. Huge generalisation but as children they are different circles. She won’t necessarily know many Joe Bloggs or Caseys.

Reactions: 9
Tanya could run Shaq over with her car ,leave him for dead and Shag his dad and best mate and Shaq would still take her back, unbelievable #FreeShaq, must be the fumes from her Wig glue thats making him delusional cause this is ridiculus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tanya could run Shaq over with her car ,leave him for dead and Shag his dad and best mate and Shaq would still take her back, unbelievable #FreeShaq, must be the fumes from her Wig glue thats making him delusional cause this is ridiculus
---
also on the casey sharing a bath thing, it's not that deep, plenty of men did it on big brother over the years-Andrew Brady for one, even bleeping dapper laughs with Courteny Act and they're straight as, if he is bisexual thats fine but as someone who has a gay family memmber, I think it's nice to see two men especially Tom a straight rugby bloke be totally fine with it, you'd expet him to be homophobic and put off by that given his career choice but the fact he was totally fine about it was refreshing ad lovely to see imo, just my 2 cents
I completely agree! My comment about Casey looking wistfully at Tom and sharing a bath was all tongue in cheek. I loved it and I love the relationships between the lads. It’s the best part and I’d rather watch that for an hour instead of some of the dross we’ve seen recently. I reckon this new lad will be fun to watch too if he doesn’t find himself voted out at the first attempt now he’s partnered with Claudia. He’s a rugby league lad so as long as he hasn’t got the morals and notoriety of Joe Westerman, it’s all good!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice when they did the recouping tonight that Olivia has adopted Jessie's little nose scrunch that she does when she smiles?

She's like a toxic sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I'm very attracted to Keanan. The most so about an islander since s8 Jay... oh boy.
Honestly I wanted him and Rosie to just couple lol, Claudia and Casey are both just boring.

I get that Claudia is a bit hurt but lord have mercy, enough with the tears. At least hers look actually real, but they're still way OTT.

Shaq... I knew it. It made me sick. I lost hope before it even happened.

Kai and Sanam are still really cute. They get better by the day. I hope they make it to the finals for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Cynthia and Layla were on the Will Njobu reality podcast and they went IN On Olivia! Cynthia is gunning for her and said she's gonna tackle her at the reunion over the comments she made about Cynthia pulling faces at her during the recoupling and saying to casey when the girls went to meet up with cynthia lydia and layla that ''I know Cynthia's gonna kick off'' Cynthia said/implied without saying it that that comment pissed her off because she singled her out of all the other girls and the only diff between her and the otehrs is that she is black and Olivia was feeding in to racial sterotypes that black women are aggressive etc, so Cynthia is fuming and said she's gonna confront her over that at the reunion-Cynthia also said she doesn't accept Claudia's apology for laughing during the recoupling, found it rude and offesive,disrespectful etc and thinks she didn't genuienly mean it and she laughed at her because she didn't view Her as a threat to her and caseys relationship!! Layla also gunning for her and says she doesnt understand why all the OG girls were linking arms with her at movie night whilst she in laylas words basically ''called them all trash''-says she feels like Olivia makes everything about her,

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In the past series have they always had a few episodes focusing on one person at time? I feel like this series they do a couple of episodes focusing on each housemate/couple building up to a storyline. Jessie/will, Tanya, Olivia with everyone really and now Claudia/Casey thing coming up. Then briefly showing Tom telling Claudia she's absolutely gorgeous etc. I know he was just trying to reassure her about Casey but could another storyline come out of that?

This is why it feels more scripted this time to me. Also the bombshells choosing Claudia and Casey, it was really obvious they were going to do that after the past few nights building up to it. Would have been interesting if Keenan picked Jessie or Sammie and Rosie picked Kai or Casey and mixed it up a little.

The recoupling last night was boring, everyone is picking safe people because they want to stay in which is the whole point but I don't think a lot of them apart from Lana/Ron, Kai/Sanam and Tom/Sammie are into each other that much. Also the speeches when everyone recouple makes my toes curl. Had to mute it from Jessie onwards 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also were Lana and Ron having sex last night? Or was it just my mind 😂
I thought so too for a split second, then vommed in my mouth so blocked it out 😂 I can't get over someone on here saying they look like siblings cos low-key they do 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie reminds me of Lacey from last year, who pretended to be loved up with Deji; and Amy from Casa the year before, who got picked by Hugo to go back to the villa and was really smug about it (she is also the one that he kissed and said "job done" afterwards).

Reactions: 11
Cynthia and Layla were on the Will Njobu reality podcast and they went IN On Olivia! Cynthia is gunning for her and said she's gonna tackle her at the reunion over the comments she made about Cynthia pulling faces at her during the recoupling and saying to casey when the girls went to meet up with cynthia lydia and layla that ''I know Cynthia's gonna kick off'' Cynthia said/implied without saying it that that comment pissed her off because she singled her out of all the other girls and the only diff between her and the otehrs is that she is black and Olivia was feeding in to racial sterotypes that black women are aggressive etc, so Cynthia is fuming and said she's gonna confront her over that at the reunion-Cynthia also said she doesn't accept Claudia's apology for laughing during the recoupling, found it rude and offesive,disrespectful etc and thinks she didn't genuienly mean it and she laughed at her because she didn't view Her as a threat to her and caseys relationship!! Layla also gunning for her and says she doesnt understand why all the OG girls were linking arms with her at movie night whilst she in laylas words basically ''called them all trash''-says she feels like Olivia makes everything about her,
I don’t think she singled her out because she was black. She was the girl most upset at the recoupling wasn’t she? So it was most likely going to be her

Reactions: 8
I could be wrong but I think race probably had nothing to do with it, liv is a nasty girl full stop, she also would have wanted to wind casey up and cause drama in the villa for her enjoyment.

Reactions: 8
I thought so too for a split second, then vommed in my mouth so blocked it out 😂 I can't get over someone on here saying they look like siblings cos low-key they do 😭
Ha, that was me when they were on Aftersun😆😬
EA4F82C1-AF22-44A8-83EF-51E5E6CB01DB.jpeg

157E3B56-9441-4B81-A2D1-CEAA21BA36C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched the video of Will Njobu interviewing Cynthia & Layla and it was brilliant. Thank you for recommending it. LOVE Cynthia! I did from the moment I heard her chat. She's such a vibrant, sassy, interesting person. Cynthia & Casey had a massive connection in there, he has NEVER had that with Claudia. He didn't even fancy her. IMO the only reason Casey didn't choose Cynthia over Claudia is because he's not man enough to couple up with a black woman. Institutional racism ☹😞😥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t like Olivia but I don’t think it was race related. I think as already said Cynthia was visibly upset at the recoupling and there were already words spoken at the firepit.

The interview just gives the usual casa energy where they’re becoming irrrelevant so they start slating the OGs.
---
This is why it feels more scripted this time to me
It feels SO scripted this year in parts. It’s made the show even more draining than usual. The lack of voting indicates the producers have run out of ways to keep both Olivia and Tanya in so now they’re just withholding votes.

Casey isn’t going to ditch Claudia. This will go the usual way of he’ll be torn for a few days and then he’ll realise his hearts with her (aka he’s not going to risk a bottom coupling with a new bombshell) and go back to her. They’ll both be delighted, declare their feelings and talk about passing the test.

We’ll finally get a vote, they’ll be dumped and he’ll drop her instantaneously.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.