Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read the press preview and the Tanya/Shaq interaction gives me rage.

i couldn’t give two shits about Casey/rose/Claudia love triangle. I don’t think his head will turn as they’re close to the end so it’s just a pointless waste of time.
---
First look is on the app!

- New boy goes on a date with Jessie and Samie.
- New girl goes on a date with Kai and Casey.
- Recoupling is gunna happen… or the new ones are gunna steal someone’s partner🤷🏻‍♀️
Does it even matter? Theyll just slink back to whoever they were orignally victorious in how they’ve passed “the test”.

Reactions: 7
I’ve read the press preview and the Tanya/Shaq interaction gives me rage.

i couldn’t give two shits about Casey/rose/Claudia love triangle. I don’t think his head will turn as they’re close to the end so it’s just a pointless waste of time.
---

Does it even matter? Theyll just slink back to whoever they were orignally victorious in how they’ve passed “the test”.
I was just saying what got shown on first look🤣 but I agree with you.🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just saying what got shown on first look🤣 but I agree with you.🤗
Oh sorry if it sounded like I was snapping at you - this show is just giving me such rage. I hate them all and the bombshells are going to be so pointless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie apprently knows lana as rosie is good mates with owen warner who lana dated 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Rosie apprently knows lana as rosie is good mates with owen warner who lana dated 😆
they should rename it friend of a friend island fs.. we've got Martin who knows Dami, Lana who knows Rosie, and also someone said new boy knows Jacques from last year.?! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry if it sounded like I was snapping at you - this show is just giving me such rage. I hate them all and the bombshells are going to be so pointless 😂
I get what you mean, I thought last season pissed me off tbh but this one is way worse🤣

• Heart
Tanya is getting roasted in her comment section all over IG, saying she's a disgrace to black women, she's not the rep the way, that Shaq deserves better, that she's being voted out next and EVERYOONE is coming for her wig calling it crusty and dirty and telling her to get a better one and not use glue so much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think Liv has someone moderating the comments on her insta if you go to her pinned posts and click into the comments you can't see them and any of her other posts have no new comments not even nice ones.

Reactions: 3
I think Liv has someone moderating the comments on her insta if you go to her pinned posts and click into the comments you can't see them and any of her other posts have no new comments not even nice ones.
I noticed that to, apparently they got death threats and thats why they skipped aftersun

Tanya is getting roasted in her comment section all over IG, saying she's a disgrace to black women, she's not the rep the way, that Shaq deserves better, that she's being voted out next and EVERYOONE is coming for her wig calling it crusty and dirty and telling her to get a better one and not use glue so much
I always find it weird when people say XYZ is a disgrace to a race. You don’t see people saying Olivia is a disgrace to white people. As much as I dislike Tanya I think that’s a bit much to put on someone.

Reactions: 29
Dying for Casey to recouple with the new girl rly dislike Claudia.
---
I noticed that to, apparently they got death threats and thats why they skipped aftersun
Actually ridiculous I think people commenting hate to the people themselves or their family have severe mental problems. I do feel for Tanya the comments she's getting someone needs to step in and moderate her Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMO there aren’t enough black contestants in Love Island - the few they put in feel like tokenism.

Reactions: 4
I think it's strange when people go onto their instas and comment. I know we comment here, but it's some effort to go "Tanya was a disgrace today, do ya know what I'll do, find her on instagram and comment on one of her old photos to tell her what I think of her"......
0_Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-220705.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMO there aren’t enough black contestants in Love Island - the few they put in feel like tokenism.
Agreed.

Also, black islanders aren't allowed to get away with the stuff that white islanders do. As soon as a black islander steps out of line, the black community turn against them. With Shaq and Tanya, people didn't like them from the start. Their latest dramas has just added to that.

that smile they do after every fight…
“us against the world” type of couple” lol

• Sick
I always find it weird when people say XYZ is a disgrace to a race. You don’t see people saying Olivia is a disgrace to white people. As much as I dislike Tanya I think that’s a bit much to put on someone.
exactly, she doesn’t need to represent us, you don’t see this about the white islanders. sadly it’s always gonna be this way with black people on love island

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.