Winter Love Island 23 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya just looks like a little boy in a wig. She’s no curves no bum no boobs and sulks constantly can’t stand her
Me looking like Tanya. - dark skinned, extremely skinny and small.
Reading that comment and all I can hear is Facebook when I was in secondary school

FUN TIMES 😭

real-men-are-into-curves-only-dogs-play-with-bones.png

Tanya is crazy to the core though. Can't lie there

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder will the producers step in and have a word with Tanya, like how they did last year when Luca and Dami were bullying Tasha. I’d say if this continues, they’ll have to.
Who is Tanya bullying? Did the producers do the same for Adam Collard?

Reactions: 1
Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.
Sometimes there are continuity errors so you can tell things are shown out of order. Like a few nights ago the girls were shown getting ready but the outfits they had on were what they'd worn on a different night. Or like during that game with the balloons Zara’s eyelashes kept flipping between on and off so they were showing her reactions in a different order. Sometimes you can tell that something was filmed multiple times as well because the shots from different angles are slightly different 😂

I don't think they do it with conversations though because as @Miss.Chanandler.Bong said there are usually references to previous conversations that would make that difficult.

Reactions: 9
Sometimes there are continuity errors so you can tell things are shown out of order. Like a few nights ago the girls were shown getting ready but the outfits they had on were what they'd worn on a different night. Or like during that game with the balloons Zara’s eyelashes kept flipping between on and off so they were showing her reactions in a different order. Sometimes you can tell that something was filmed multiple times as well because the shots from different angles are slightly different 😂

I don't think they do it with conversations though because as @Miss.Chanandler.Bong said there are usually references to previous conversations that would make that difficult.
Yeah they do scenes multiple times. I can’t remember who it was but I remember someone talking about being told to say something louder or in a different way. I think it was Shaughna

Reactions: 6
i hope ron doubles down on what he said about olivia. when he said “i hate the way she talks about everyone in here” i was so happy.

Reactions: 15
I really want a girl to go in and tell Olivia and Tanya how it is! They might be hated by the girls but it might also show them how problematic they're being

Reactions: 12
Yeah they do scenes multiple times. I can’t remember who it was but I remember someone talking about being told to say something louder or in a different way. I think it was Shaughna
I remember someone (I think Georgia from Millie & Liam's year) saying that some recouplings take four hours to film. If I was ever tempted to apply (and I wasn't too fat and old 😂) that would have put me right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember someone (I think Georgia from Millie & Liam's year) saying that some recouplings take four hours to film. If I was ever tempted to apply (and I wasn't too fat and old 😂) that would have put me right off!
Same. I don’t like the way people have said you’re persuaded to talk to someone or they try and stop you talking to someone else

Reactions: 4
I hope the aftercare team are well prepared this year. For as much as I dislike Tanya and Olivia, I wouldn't wish them harm. They are going to need a lot of support.

Reactions: 19
Me looking like Tanya. - dark skinned, extremely skinny and small.
Reading that comment and all I can hear is Facebook when I was in secondary school

FUN TIMES 😭

View attachment 1984080
people don’t realise whne they say these types of things that they’re not “calling her out” they’re just insulting everyone with that body type. that’s why i don’t believe when people say they want “normal” people, because if a girl comes who doesn’t have a body up to society’s standards they’ll just make fun of her . lol can’t call out bad behaviour and act like you’re above it when you’re obviously the exact same

• Heart
people don’t realise whne they say these types of things that they’re not “calling her out” they’re just insulting everyone with that body type. that’s why i don’t believe when people say they want “normal” people, because if a girl comes who doesn’t have a body up to society’s standards they’ll just make fun of her . lol can’t call out bad behaviour and act like you’re above it when you’re obviously the exact same
People say they want normal people but they don’t really. Can you imagine if a bombshell was announced and it was a man a bit overweight and no abs. The abuse they’d get!

Reactions: 16
People say they want normal people but they don’t really. Can you imagine if a bombshell was announced and it was a man a bit overweight and no abs. The abuse they’d get!
exactly. they’d call them boring, ugly, all sorts. they say they want natural girls but if one comes on they’ll mock her body. and then they’ll call the ones with surgery ugly as well. you really need to have good self esteem and confidence to go on love island. i looked at tanya’s instagram, she looks fine, but because people don’t like her, they now want to make fun of her looks -99% of the time these people don’t even want to post themselves. but they act like they’re so above the islanders lol

it’s fine if you don’t think someone if good looking btw, it’s just the way you go about it

Reactions: 11
Do the producers sometimes show things in the order that they never actually happened in? Like a and b had a convo about something, then c and a had a convo about the same matter but they show c and a's convo first. Hopefully that makes sense.
Oh a lot is edited. Like when they show peoples’ looks around a fire pit, they can be looks from a different moment around the fire pit…not the moment it looks from the editing. Ex islanders for eg have said that!
---
Who is Tanya bullying? Did the producers do the same for Adam Collard?
I never said Tanya is bullying?!?!? I’m on about her continuous gaslighting.

Haven’t been able to catch up yet so sorry if already mentioned but did anyone catch Olivia say ‘I should be used to seeing myself on screen by now’

Cringe

• Haha
Haven’t been able to catch up yet so sorry if already mentioned but did anyone catch Olivia say ‘I should be used to seeing myself on screen by now’

Cringe
Yep I clocked that too. She really thinks she's something. She's an extra more than anything. I've been in the audience for shows so have probably been on tv as much as her!

Reactions: 13
The thing is, by the time Faye was on the show there had been four seasons that involved Casa. I didn't even watch the Dani/Jack season the year it aired but even I was aware about that video of his ex because it was all over the media. By this point islanders know how Casa works and they know that the producers show snippets out of context, so if they immediately assume the worst about a photo/clip that they're shown out of context then that's on them. Faye had taken part in the exact same challenge as Teddy so could have recognised that that's what the photo was of if she'd taken a moment to think it through instead of jumping to a conclusion. I know their insecurities play a big part in this but if you know that you have issues with trust then Love Island is probably not a good environment for you anyway.

I agree that the twitter challenge could easily be brought back though. It would be easy for them to choose comments that would cause a little drama without being too harsh on anyone. I think it's actually a kindness to include that sometimes because people like Shaq need to know that the public support him and don't think he's overreacting!

Was smoking banned in the villa due to complaints? I always thought that was a seperate thing because a lot of shows stopped showing smoking on screen at around the same time.

The entire cast are so unlikeable this year. I think I'm only still watching because I've invested too much time in it to not see it through to the end 😂
I really think you’re underestimating what a head duck it must be. They have nothing else to do but think about what their partners up to. I don’t think it makes much difference knowing what had happened in previous years

I really think you’re underestimating what a head duck it must be. They have nothing else to do but think about what their partners up to. I don’t think it makes much difference knowing what had happened in previous years
I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.

You're right though about them not having much else to do. That whole environment would drive me nuts within a few days 😂 so maybe I should be more understanding.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.